• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Redeem IndusInd Debit Card Points in Cash [DETAILED POST]

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi TFCers,

There is hardly any post or resource available on TFC, YT, Google specifying how to redeem Indusind Debit card points in cash.
Most of these points we usually earn by paying credit card bill of other banks using Indusind Debit Select/Partner Exclusive debit cards.
Indusind portal is confusing and I myself have faced issues navigating the website while trying to redeem these points.

NOTE: No reward redemption fees is charged for points to cash redemption like other banks. Also, maximum of 5K points can be redeemed in one shot. You can repeat multiple redemptions of 5K points in a single day without issue. Its tried and tested.

Step 1: Login to https://indusnet.indusind.com/
1719502855353.jpeg

Step 2: On RHS click Manage Relationship --> Manage Debit Card --> Redeem Reward Points --> Select Debit Card & Acc No --> Click Reward Point Redemption radio button
1719502931038.jpeg

Step 3: Select Cashback in Redemption option --> Enter the points you want to redeem(Max 5k points in single transaction)
1719503024718.jpeg

Step 4: Enter OTP
1719503098346.jpeg

Step 5:
In couple of days you will get Rs. 1750 credited to your bank account 1719503145321.jpeg

5K points =Rs.1750 (actual cashback!!!)
1 point = Rs. 0.35 (cash redemption)

Most of these points I have accumulated by paying my CC bills only earlier via Mobikwik and later via PayTm.
And yes we can all agree, IndusInd app is shitty but still better than other banks :D

Hi TFCers,

There is hardly any post or resource available on TFC, YT, Google specifying how to redeem Indusind Debit card points in cash.
Most of these points we usually earn by paying credit card bill of other banks using Indusind Debit Select/Partner Exclusive debit cards.
Indusind portal is confusing and I myself have faced issues navigating the website while trying to redeem these points.

NOTE: No reward redemption fees is charged for points to cash redemption like other banks. Also, maximum of 5K points can be redeemed in one shot. You can repeat multiple redemptions of 5K points in a single day without issue. Its tried and tested.

View attachment 59008

Step 2: On RHS click Manage Relationship --> Manage Debit Card --> Redeem Reward Points --> Select Debit Card & Acc No --> Click Reward Point Redemption radio button
View attachment 59009

Step 3: Select Cashback in Redemption option --> Enter the points you want to redeem(Max 5k points in single transaction)
View attachment 59010

View attachment 59011

Step 5:
In couple of days you will get Rs. 1750 credited to your bank accountView attachment 59012

Most of these points I have accumulated by paying my CC bills only earlier via Mobikwik and later via PayTm.
And yes we can all agree, IndusInd app is shitty but still better than other banks :D
How long does IndusInd usually take for the points to reflect on the app after CC bill payment on Paytm?

Hi TFCers,

View attachment 59008

View attachment 59009

View attachment 59010

View attachment 59011

Step 5:
In couple of days you will get Rs. 1750 credited to your bank accountView attachment 59012

Thanks for this!

Is this the best redemption option currently? Or is there any other that will give a higher redemption value than Rs 0.35?

Can you confirm that there are no redemption fees?
I did a redemption as cashback for my credit card last month and was charged 100rs as redemption fee in my statement.

Have you redeemed and checked your statements for any charges?

Hello, has anybody faced an error during redemption? I'm getting error message. Facing an issue contact till free number. Is there are max limit of number of times month or points?

Hello, has anybody faced an error during redemption? I'm getting error message. Facing an issue contact till free number. Is there are max limit of number of times month or points?
I am seeing this error in the app since last 15 days,it shows a spinner and then error message. Redemption via netbanking works though

Update on the issue: Explained the issue to customer care. Helpful surprisingly. It was showing 0 points at the backend. Not sure what was the reason. Now rectified. I'm able to redeem through the app

Back