• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rental Payment -- Credit Card Offers

Last month Magic bricks have offer for zero convenience fees for credit cards of 4 banks(HDFC was 1 of them).
Do check if that offer is still there.

The 0 convenience fees offer valid for 1account per 20days & monthly 2 times max. Just checked still working
I haven't made any transaction till date on MB let alone in a month :)
But given they are adding 1.4% + GST as fees for me, I'll skip them.
Have a RedGiraffe too, and will stick with that.

I see, how long RedGirafee's transfers take. Does the transfer require the rent agreement?

Is there a way to pay rent in RedGiraffe via Axis Bank?

MB is running an offer till 30th Sep, 10x Rewards on second month payment if you pay for two consecutive months. Adds upto 5.5x Rewards on the entire payment. They will charge a fee for it though but given the reward rate, would be happy with it.

MB is running an offer till 30th Sep, 10x Rewards on second month payment if you pay for two consecutive months. Adds upto 5.5x Rewards on the entire payment. They will charge a fee for it though but given the reward rate, would be happy with it.
This is applicable on which card? or on every card?
Can you share link of this offer pls.

Max reward points you can earn is 10K. So effectively only for amount till 16,600.

Back