• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

What about Axis? Tomorrow is the due date. Should I pay through Cred tomorrow or wait for 3 day grace period? I have already paid on 1st through HDFC Bill pay but not credited yet.
Axis considers the date of credit , no issue
Only ICICI has this issue
3 days grace period is a hit or miss better pay and demand the excess money back to AC

Due to uncertainty of recent HDFC upheaval of bill pay I would say pay through cred dont take risk here
Pay directly via respective Bank account tension free

Then you are lucky, file complaint against them as you have solid proof... Demand at least 5 lakhs

Rules and punishments should be there to handle these kinds of frauds & criminals like ICICI
Ha ha mera bas sare charges hata de bas yahi request hai

For good sleep pay it bro
Yes bro .
Paid and received confirmation just now via cred.
Cannot trust hdfc and icici at any circumstances,for just 200-300 cashbacks they might cost a fortune to someone .
Now not sure but since 1 Oct was my bill due date , what is the scenario for delayed payment as today is 3rd.
However 3 days grace period is a thing from rbi ,let's see how it goes .

Tell them when they levy all those charges
This scenario is like this as per my knowledge.
If 3 days from due date is passed ,they might start charging you automatically irrespective of payment date showing in system.
3 days is for the reflection thing in their system .
For me once this thing happened in June /July .The payment was received on exact 3 rd day post due date and that payment was made well advance in week .No holiday involved .
I wrote to bank asking whether any charges leavied ,so they replied back stating no charges .
And for me also date showing for icici statement for payment is the date on which payment is made originally .
Emails received are the main culprit as they show only receiving date in email.
In statement dates are correct as per payment date .

To make provisions for such delays (at any stage), I pay all my bills 10 days in advance of the deadline - more so the CC bills which have a bearing on credit scores - if there are delays in repayments. I am proud to say that I NEVER EVER paid any bill after the pay-by-date in the last 30 years.

In those days when we used to issue Cheques n post them to the banks - we had to factor postal delays n bank men strikes. Those days are No courier days n No online transfer days.

To make provisions for such delays (at any stage), I pay all my bills 10 days in advance of the deadline - more so the CC bills which have a bearing on credit scores - if there are delays in repayments. I am proud to say that I NEVER EVER paid any bill after the pay-by-date in the last 30 years.

In those days when we used to issue Cheques n post them to the banks - we had to factor postal delays n bank men strikes. Those days are No courier days n No online transfer days.
Take a bow sir šŸ™‡

Please update when your amount credited in credit card, I have paid on 27 sep via app for standard charted and ICICI, standard charted amount credited 2-3 days ago, both amount cashback credited 2-3 days ago, but ICICI amount still not credited after 7 days.

P.S. - I have already migrated on new UI, transaction done via HDFC app
Finally payment received around 8 pm in evening, and payment date mentioned as 27 sep 23, despite payment received today

Finally payment received around 8 pm in evening, and payment date mentioned as 27 sep 23, despite payment received today
+1 same
Received payment at around 10 pm for 27 Sept .
Haven't checked date in statement ,but part is i had to pay advance for the bill which is not yet generated because of this mishaps.
In future Will avoid paying via hdfc and better go for any nominal rewards but proper 1-2 days transfer .
If nothing is available then will go for hdfc but surely will avoid paying after 21st of month.
Any update on reward redemption ,is it started working again?

+1 same
Received payment at around 10 pm for 27 Sept .
Haven't checked date in statement ,but part is i had to pay advance for the bill which is not yet generated because of this mishaps.
In future Will avoid paying via hdfc and better go for any nominal rewards but proper 1-2 days transfer .
If nothing is available then will go for hdfc but surely will avoid paying after 21st of month.
Any update on reward redemption ,is it started working again?
This was first instance with me, last time it was credited in 3 days, may be this time long weekend was the reason

I have made the payment through HDFC Billpay using platinum DC to Axis Bank credit card on 29/09 and the due is date is 08/10. The amount is yet to be credited to Axis. I spoke with Axis customer care and they confirmed via phone and email that the turnaround time to reflect the credit is 3 working days excluding bank holidays, if the payment mode is billdesk .

Back