• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

I have made the payment through HDFC Billpay using platinum DC to Axis Bank credit card on 29/09 and the due is date is 08/10. The amount is yet to be credited to Axis. I spoke with Axis customer care and they confirmed via phone and email that the turnaround time to reflect the credit is 3 working days excluding bank holidays, if the payment mode is billdesk .
For the last 5 months, it always 5 working days for the payment reflect in Axis bank mobile app. This is my personal experience.

I have made the payment through HDFC Billpay using platinum DC to Axis Bank credit card on 29/09 and the due is date is 08/10. The amount is yet to be credited to Axis. I spoke with Axis customer care and they confirmed via phone and email that the turnaround time to reflect the credit is 3 working days excluding bank holidays, if the payment mode is billdesk .
That would mean if you make payment on 1st, it will reflect on 5th

Have paid Axis 40k with Billpay
Axis IOCL 5k with bill pay
ICICI 5k with Billpay
HDFC 21k with freecharge

None of them have Amount credited to any of the cards for the payment and still haven't received points for any.
It's 3rd day since payment.
Hopefully it's gonna by tmrw, else getting scared as axis due is on 5th
Day 4
Axis 40+5+5k got settled
HDFC through Freecharge 21k got settled
ICICI 4k still hadn't reflected settled at 7 pm

And yes, in axis and hdfc, it's saying payment received on 1st itself.

But haven't received points for any. 0 points. If we're going by 3 working days, hopefully points will get credited tmrw or by this weekend.

Last edited:
Day 4
Axis 40+5+5k got settled
ICICI 4k still hadn't reflected

But haven't received points for any. 0 points. If we're going by 3 working days, hopefully points will get credited tmrw or by this weekend.
Hi, how did you do hdfc cc bill payment of 21k via freecharge? Doesn't that have capping or charges above 1k or something?

I used to do via mobikiwik so freecharge is new. Can you share the charges and capping for 21k bill payment?

Day 4
Axis 40+5+5k got settled
ICICI 4k still hadn't reflected

I see ICICI bills also settled now. Just that we need to wait more for reward points to be credited.

Back