• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Mine got upgraded from Priority to Burgundy last month only, however I didn't had any idea about the Magnus going to be LTF for Burgundy till then...
Parents were Burgundy and we were all Priority and recently started process of converting all to Burgundy.

PS: I need a newer Debit/ ATM Card so was told to wait for it to complete before requesting or getting one.
I have Axis Burgundy from many years and meeting their requirements too.

I already have LTF select card and regular Magnus card.
How does one get LTF Select after becoming Burgundy?
Did get that email yesterday on replacing magnus card too.
It'll be good if this is LTF but wonder what happens to Select card then..
Curious on how this plays moving forward.

Parents were Burgundy and we were all Priority and recently started process of converting all to Burgundy.

PS: I need a newer Debit/ ATM Card so was told to wait for it to complete before requesting or getting one.

Just apply it or wait for pre-approved offer and it will be issued LTF by default. It will remail LTF as long as you maintain burgundy status.

https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/axis-bank-select-credit-card/fees-charges#menuTab

I have Axis Burgundy from many years and meeting their requirements too.

I already have LTF select card and regular Magnus card. Did get that email yesterday on replacing magnus card too. It'll be good if this is LTF but wonder what happens to Select card then..
Same boat. Nice to see an Indian bank can keep things unpredictable and interesting 🤔. Alway trying to improve.

Curious on how this plays moving forward.
Like others said, you can apply for it and it'd stay LTF as long as you maintain burgundy. In my case, it showed up as pre-approved and LTF on my account a month or so later after upgrading to burgundy.

Yes, I'm also curious on how this Magnus LTF turns out to be. Guess we will get some clarity by Monday evening or Tuesday.

Why can't Axis simply call the new Magnus in Mastercard as 'Burgundy credit card' itself and just convert Magnus to it for Burgundy relationship customers based on consent?

Just leave the old Magnus as just another credit card in the line up with those devaluation.

They already have Burgundy private ca4d for Burgundy private customers.

I have Burgundy ( Digital Burgundy from more than 1 year ) , today converted by other account ( priority salary to Burgundy salary ) , so now have both accounts as Burgundy. ( I hold two mapped to single Cosutmer ID ) ,yesterday got a mail from axis for change in magnus. Brach who upgarded my account have absolutely no idea about what's going to happen , although my RM has promised that they will get me a free Magnus if it is not made life time free for burgundy ( will need to close present card and apply for a new LTF ) . So in short no one knows what's gonna happen , lets wait for few days or follow up mail from axis for further updates

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230901_234942_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230901_234942_Gmail.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 61
My Digital Burgundy was active in 2 days and my salary account conversion to Burgundy took 2 days as well. Even though I hold my salary account with axis since 2012 , they asked salary slips, adhar and ID From employer for conversion

Even your customer ID got generated for you the next day? For me the account is activated but custID not generated yet.
The Instant kit given during opening had customer I'd but I asked them to link it to my existing ID. Next day by noon I got account activation email and by evining mesage and email that Burgundy card will be sent shortly. 4th day Burgundy Card with Kit a box was delivered

I have Burgundy ( Digital Burgundy from more than 1 year ) , today converted by other account ( priority salary to Burgundy salary ) , so now have both accounts as Burgundy. ( I hold two mapped to single Cosutmer ID )

Surprised! I have a Burgundy account opened at a branch. I couldn't open a digital Burgundy account, -- I was told that a second account wasn't allowed!

Surprised! I have a Burgundy account opened at a branch. I couldn't open a digital Burgundy account, -- I was told that a second account wasn't allowed!
My salary account was opened in 2012 by agent ( tagged as physical account ) , then I opened a digital account ( burgundy varient ) last year, during welcome call I asked if it possible to merge and tag both account in one ID , he said it is possible and both my accounts got tagged to one consumer ID, later my wife's and father's account got upgraded to burgundy as well , but my salary account remained same ( priority salary) , raised a request by calling Rm and she upgarded it to salary burgandy after I gave document

No bro. How you got LTF Magnus. I have a Burgundy account with Axis and maintain just minimum balance of 5L. Not much transactions. How can approach for LTF Magnus.
Balance criteria for Burgundy is 10L in savings account or 30L in fixed deposit or Total relationship value of 1 cr which can include demet holdings as well ( to label you True Burgundy ) if you done have anyone of above you won't get card present offer ( I guess so , but then axis is axis and it can supervise us all )

Back