• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

what happens to people meeting TRV or any other burgundy Magnus criteria after Nov 30

If someone meets the TRV eligibility would they continue to get 5:4 ER transfer ratio if they only get their hands on new Magnus after Nov 30 ??

what happens to people meeting TRV or any other burgundy Magnus criteria after Nov 30

If someone meets the TRV eligibility would they continue to get 5:4 ER transfer ratio if they only get their hands on new Magnus after Nov 30 ??
I think Axis is going to extend the date. And I genuinely feel Manus Burgundy will never be a paid card. So let's wait and watch. Though one can not predict with Axis.

I want to make use of Aviserv arrival lounge in Mumbai airport in last week of October. I heard that they don't accept Credit cards here. Can I use Magnus Priority pass to access this lounge. Will I be charged? If yes, is there a charge reversal later.
Is this lounge at the domestic or Intl terminal? If it is Intl terminal go ahead and use Magnus PP

Yep, same.

My accor transfer failed mostly due to accor account upgrade. Need to get relinked now.
ITC went in pending from initiated yesterday.
Yesterday I transferred again to my old accor id and today it got credited. Just 24 hours. Amazing 😍.

Surprisingly, my old accor id is still working even after 2 months of upgrade. Sent mail again to travel edge to not change anything 😅.

Lol..... That's a question which even Axis guys can not answer and Bank is exploiting that. When people are willing to transfer money from other banks to Axis for a Credit Card then there can not be a better situation for the bank.
We can transfer it out also if we don’t get card so they have to give an answer it’s not indefinite

Card will be charged but still 5:4. If we get before nov 30 it’s LTF according to them

What is this ER points credited in my magnus card? Under which category? Anyone got like this?

EDGE Reward points for monthly credit transactionTransaction Amount : 0
Points Earned By You: 200

We can transfer it out also if we don’t get card so they have to give an answer it’s not indefinite
Ya but by then they would achieved their aim. We already invested not only the money but time, energy and mental peace which is more imp than the money. And probably the deadline for LTF would have gone (if they do not extend).

Ya but by then they would achieved their aim. We already invested not only the money but time, energy and mental peace which is more imp than the money. And probably the deadline for LTF would have gone (if they do not extend).
Their aim would be to keep those funds with them indefintely not just for 2 months

Back