• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

I know along with the burgundy CC team and I said the same to their faces during the con-call. But Axis has armed them with that FAQ sheet through which they are easily able to dodge the criteria questions. Nowhere in that FAQ, it is written that those maintaining AQB are eligible for Magnus for Burgundy and I was not able to show them during my time at branch. Certainly don’t have the zeal and time for another branch visit for this cause.

How is your upgrade process going on? I am banking (pun intended ;) ) on you and handful of other members who are trying to get through the AQB route.
You have to arm yourselves before going to such calls. Please ask them to write an email to you that AQB is not eligible so that you can reach out to RBI and see their response

I have average balance for September > 10 lacs (as per one glance statement), and closing balance on 30th September is also >30 lacs. So, I meet both AQB & TRV, but still not eligible for upgrade as per CC :ROFLMAO:

So, it's not like people maintaing TRV's are getting the upgraded Magnus instantly. I have sent the one glance statement to my RM, who has forwarded it to premium.experience@axisbank.com & Burgundy green channel - waiting for their revert. Let's see what happens.
The Problem with the people on the call ( so called Premium Service) is that the do not have access to emails, they cannot check email sent to premium.experience@axisbank.com nor do they have access to TRV/ABQ data of customers. They are just dummies. They only have access to a screen where they punch in the last 4 digits of the credit card for the customer and the systems tells them eligible or not eligible. There seems to be a problem in their product itself.

What is this Burgundy Green Channel. Could you please check and the email ID of this so-called Green Channel ;-) Aise lag raha hai Airport mein land kiya hai and customs clear ker rahe hain 😂

Is ur transfer complete? It has been 4 days, but it is still in initiated state only.

Usually accor points get transferred in just 2 days.
Not yet. Yesterday got "under process" mail from Axis. Conversion ratio mentioned was 5:4 only. But there is a very strange thing happening which Axis is probably unable to find a solution to. Yesterday they credited Edge Rewards from 10 days old transactions of Burgundy account and Select credit card. But they are yet to credit ERs for Magnus Burgundy. I think they are still brainstorming as to how to go about this segregation business.

The Problem with the people on the call ( so called Premium Service) is that the do not have access to emails, they cannot check email sent to premium.experience@axisbank.com nor do they have access to TRV/ABQ data of customers. They are just dummies. They only have access to a screen where they punch in the last 4 digits of the credit card for the customer and the systems tells them eligible or not eligible. There seems to be a problem in their product itself.

What is this Burgundy Green Channel. Could you please check and the email ID of this so-called Green Channel ;-) Aise lag raha hai Airport mein land kiya hai and customs clear ker rahe hain 😂
Haha, even I don't have the email ID of this "green channel" :ROFLMAO: My RM just told me he forwarded my one glance for September to burgundy green & premium experience

I have kept my application for new Magnus on hold as I was told by Burgundy Credit card team that I do not maintain requisite TRV even though I maintain AQB (10L) for last 4 years. On enquiring that AQB is the criteria for Magnus for Burgundy, they directed the RM to show me the below screenshot with highlighted criteria. According to them, Burgundy customers fulfilling TRV(30LFD/1cr Demat) criteria can be upgraded or apply for the new Magnus for Burgundy CC. This all happened in branch with BM and RM on con-call. RM told me to proceed with normal Magnus which is neither LTF nor will give 5:4 rewards. Clearly , don’t want to waste my time in this whole fiasco and will get Atlas CC instead.

View attachment 31969

Those are getting Magnus for Burgundy CC on AQB can consider themselves lucky or I may be the unlucky one who got entangled in this Axis web of confusion.
Dunno WTF this bank is doing totally Fu.... up the relationship.

Not yet. Yesterday got "under process" mail from Axis. Conversion ratio mentioned was 5:4 only. But there is a very strange thing happening which Axis is probably unable to find a solution to. Yesterday they credited Edge Rewards from 10 days old transactions of Burgundy account and Select credit card. But they are yet to credit ERs for Magnus Burgundy. I think they are still brainstorming as to how to go about this segregation business.
Yep, same.

My accor transfer failed mostly due to accor account upgrade. Need to get relinked now.
ITC went in pending from initiated yesterday.

How much time it take to transfer to ITC ?
Usually pending happens same day or next day. Yesterday I initiated one more transfer to ITC, that went in pending today itself. So there was some issue last week. I sent mail also day before yesterday. Maybe they checked that and then addressed the issue.

After pending, will take a week or so. 14 days is official timeline though.

I have kept my application for new Magnus on hold as I was told by Burgundy Credit card team that I do not maintain requisite TRV even though I maintain AQB (10L) for last 4 years. On enquiring that AQB is the criteria for Magnus for Burgundy, they directed the RM to show me the below screenshot with highlighted criteria. According to them, Burgundy customers fulfilling TRV(30LFD/1cr Demat) criteria can be upgraded or apply for the new Magnus for Burgundy CC. This all happened in branch with BM and RM on con-call. RM told me to proceed with normal Magnus which is neither LTF nor will give 5:4 rewards. Clearly , don’t want to waste my time in this whole fiasco and will get Atlas CC instead.

View attachment 31969

Those are getting Magnus for Burgundy CC on AQB can consider themselves lucky or I may be the unlucky one who got entangled in this Axis web of confusion.
They smartly forget to read the first bullet of answer to Q1.

Usually pending happens same day or next day. Yesterday I initiated one more transfer to ITC, that went in pending today itself. So there was some issue last week. I sent mail also day before yesterday. Maybe they checked that and then addressed the issue.

After pending, will take a week or so. 14 days is official timeline though.
Ya nothing happened for last one week in Axis Card department. No conversation materialised and none ER credited. Probably they are blindly rejecting new applications as well; as it looks like from this thread.

Yes for spends on Magnus Burgundy ER not getting credited. I read the official t&c which says ER to be credited in T+15 days so will wait for 15 days before contacting the customer care

I want to make use of Aviserv arrival lounge in Mumbai airport in last week of October. I heard that they don't accept Credit cards here. Can I use Magnus Priority pass to access this lounge. Will I be charged? If yes, is there a charge reversal later.

I want to make use of Aviserv arrival lounge in Mumbai airport in last week of October. I heard that they don't accept Credit cards here. Can I use Magnus Priority pass to access this lounge. Will I be charged? If yes, is there a charge reversal later.
Don't use priority pass if it's domestic lounge and it's not mentioned in axis pdf for domestic lounges via priority card else you will be charged.

Confirmed this with customer care.

I have used Priority pass of HDFC Infinia at this lounge, no charges debited for that. Not sure about Magnus one.

Yes for spends on Magnus Burgundy ER not getting credited. I read the official t&c which says ER to be credited in T+15 days so will wait for 15 days before contacting the customer care
My first transaction was on 30 Sep, the day I received the card. So that means ER should get credited by 16 :).

I have used Priority pass of HDFC Infinia at this lounge, no charges debited for that. Not sure about Magnus one.
That's because Infinia Priority Pass can be used at Domestic Lounges whereas Axis only allows at few selected lounges wef 01 September. These are:-

1. Agartala - Primus Lounge
2. Allahbad/Prayagraj - Zesto Executive Lounge
3. Amritsar - Costa Coffee
4. Bhopal - Primus Lounge
5. Cochin - Earth Lounge
6. Dibrugarh - Primus Lounge
7. Guwahati - The Lounge
8. Kannur - Pearl Lounge Domestic
9. Madurai -Primus Lounge
10. Varanasi - Take Off Ba

What is the final consensus to get the Magnus burgundy. What shud be done/maintained
Lol..... That's a question which even Axis guys can not answer and Bank is exploiting that. When people are willing to transfer money from other banks to Axis for a Credit Card then there can not be a better situation for the bank.

Back