• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Gentlemen, one update for all those looking for Magnus Burgundy. Met one Axis executive yesterday who looked genuinely knowledgeable and aware as to what is going on. As per him, the bank had some issues with Visa and that's why they had to switch to Mastercard for Magnus collaboration and that explains as to why the card launch was delayed. They are still settling down things with MC and that's why there is confusion with the new issues and to add to the customer woes, the bank wants to be careful as they issued lot of Magnus in the last one year where many customers exploited or misused the card to accumulate ERs.

Current update received from bank agent who has applied: -

Application currently on hold; Remarks: Not meeting TRV Criteria of 30L. Required OGS for September.

Don't know what axis is doing, I am getting feeling that bank will not be issuing card on basis of only AQB criteria. I have applied card based on AQB criteria since July onwards being old Burgundy account holder.
Chasing RM to get clarity and help in getting application processed. Shared OGS for September today to attach with application.

Will share further updates.
Did you receive any update?

No

Not yet, card application is currently showing on Hold. After getting checked from backend team through bank executive, they mentioned it is currently under going Audit. Feels funny the credit card applications also going through audit now a days lol :p
I see a credit enquiry on last Friday (2 weeks after initial application). So things might be moving forward but no update from bank whatsoever

Received the first Magnus Burgundy statement. Few observations:-

• Statement mentions ‘Magnus Burgundy’ in the heading itself.
• Statement date from 20 Sep so Expdr on previous card included.
• Total ERs mentioned against the Cust ID and no separate categories at least in the card statement.
• Though no reward point for any transaction has been credited till date.

Attachments

• IMG_6538.jpeg
    IMG_6538.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 40
Received the Magnus today. CL is 10 lacs. I already hold a select card with CL of 5 lacs. Aggregate limit and available limit on Magnus is still displayed as 5 lacs. Is that normal?

Yesterday I transferred again to my old accor id and today it got credited. Just 24 hours. Amazing 😍.

Surprisingly, my old accor id is still working even after 2 months of upgrade. Sent mail again to travel edge to not change anything 😅.
Good news. ER transfer transactions dated 05 & 11 Oct to ITC credited today. So even the old ERs are getting converted at 5:4 😊

Good news. ER transfer transactions dated 05 & 11 Oct to ITC credited today. So even the old ERs are getting converted at 5:4 😊
I got the confirmation sms. But ITC is still showing 0. Is something wrong?

I provided 8-digit alphanumeric Club ITC member number in traveledge for transfer. And checking Green point balance in below link. Am I doing something wrong? Or ITC takes more time to show points?

BTW, 5:4 got confirmed already by Accor/vistara. They got transferred in 24-48 hours.

Last edited:
I got the confirmation sms. But ITC is still showing 0. Is something wrong?

I provided 8-digit alphanumeric Club ITC member number in traveledge for transfer. And checking Green point balance in below link. Am I doing something wrong? Or ITC takes more time to show points?

BTW, 5:4 got confirmed already by Accor/vistara. They got transferred in 24-48 hours.
Why don’t you download ITC Hotels App and log in to check.

I remember having read your post of confirming successful transaction but with Axis one cannot be sure 😂.

Back