• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Tirajat

TF Select
No changes for me. Magnus Burgundy still 0. All edge points still showing 5:4. Accor still available.

My transaction on magnus burgundy was only on 30th September and points for them is not yet credited. And I am not complaining, as I want first to get my August and September Bonus points 😅.

I guess change is for people who have got points on magnus burgundy card transactions.
I would recommend you transfer your points at the earliest, before the changes kick in!

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I would recommend you transfer your points at the earliest, before the changes kick in!
I am waiting for 50% Accor bonus offer like last year, otherwise I would have transferred before August only😅.

As far as points are concerned, you just to fight with customer care to get the conversion ratio right.

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
In the Axis mobile app, when you click on contact RM. Two number shows up, one for RM and one says Branch Head.
Is this branch head from the home branch?
In axis mobile app, rm and branch head could be from different branch.
It totally depends on axis bank they assign rm which is generally shown.
But you can request them to assign rm from your home branch if your rm is from different branch.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In axis mobile app, rm and branch head could be from different branch.
It totally depends on axis bank they assign rm which is generally shown.
But you can request them to assign rm from your home branch if your rm is from different branch.
I checked with my branch last week as to why RM is not assigned from the home branch, they said in this branch there is no one who is qualified for Burgundy RM but if you need anything you can contact us and we'll do it from the branch side.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I checked with my branch last week as to why RM is not assigned from the home branch, they said in this branch there is no one who is qualified for Burgundy RM but if you need anything you can contact us and we'll do it from the branch side.
I recently changed my branch hoping my RM will change. But unfortunately branch changed, RM remained same😅.

rishabk27775

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The point calculations seem strange - I can see credit of ERs for a couple of transactions I did on Friday (should have been Magnus Burgundy as I used the replaced card). Additionally, some 60k MB points are credited and can't track them!
Maybe you are having existing 60k points of old magnus? Or you redeemed all your points before 30 augest? Please reply brother.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You have to email or call cc to change Rm. Changing branch won't change rm.
That's because there are few designated Burgundy RM in the city (as they are supposed to be financial advisors as well) and they usually sit at their main branch in the city. For example, my account is in one branch but Burgundy RM is from main branch.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No changes for me. Magnus Burgundy still 0. All edge points still showing 5:4. Accor still available.

My transaction on magnus burgundy was only on 30th September and points for them is not yet credited. And I am not complaining, as I want first to get my August and September Bonus points 😅.

I guess change is for people who have got points on magnus burgundy card transactions.
Better put a conversion request if you have considerable ERs in wallet. I had 30K and now instead of 24K I'll get value of 6K. I Fu.... up thinking that Axis will eventually merge all ERs.

chasni

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Better put a conversion request if you have considerable ERs in wallet. I had 30K and now instead of 24K I'll get value of 6K. I Fu.... up thinking that Axis will eventually merge all ERs.
ERs earned on previous Magnus should be transferred to new Magnus at new 5:4 rate. This is part of their TnC document.

uchitshah

TF Buzz
I think Axis Bank has some kind of snobbish attitude toward Burgundy Magnus Credit Card.

My very good friend has a burgundy account with Axis Bank from 2 years+
AQB: 75 lacs+
DEMAT: 2cr+

Already has IDFC wealth card, HDFC Mellinia, ICICI Amazon, SBI Card
Still cannot get Burgundy Magnus Card

Fail to understand what attitude Axis Bank has towards Burgundy Magnus Card

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ERs earned on previous Magnus should be transferred to new Magnus at new 5:4 rate. This is part of their TnC document.
Ya expenditure on previous Magnus has been credited to the present one probably if not already credited. The details are not available for Magnus Burgundy ERs as of now. Waiting for monthly milestone for Sep so let's see.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Most of it is from magnus spends only. So, you just need to fight with customer care to get it under magnus burgundy category.

Transferring now in random partners without any bonus points is not worth.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think Axis Bank has some kind of snobbish attitude toward Burgundy Magnus Credit Card.

My very good friend has a burgundy account with Axis Bank from 2 years+
AQB: 75 lacs+
DEMAT: 2cr+

Already has IDFC wealth card, HDFC Mellinia, ICICI Amazon, SBI Card
Still cannot get Burgundy Magnus Card

Fail to understand what attitude Axis Bank has towards Burgundy Magnus Card
Ya you are absolutely correct. And it is because they are witnessing lot of people rushing over to them with money and cheques to open Burgundy accounts.