• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

I can see now points in magnus burgundy in travel edge.now its only giving me option of redeeming magnus burgundy points.its not showing any option to redeem the existing edge reward points.

also all the previous member ids gone.how many times are we suppose to link the loyalty program?
Ya same with me 🥲🥲. Normal ERs refelcted but not not available for conversion

The point calculations seem strange - I can see credit of ERs for a couple of transactions I did on Friday (should have been Magnus Burgundy as I used the replaced card). Additionally, some 60k MB points are credited and can't track them!

The point calculations seem strange - I can see credit of ERs for a couple of transactions I did on Friday (should have been Magnus Burgundy as I used the replaced card). Additionally, some 60k MB points are credited and can't track them!
Maybe you are having existing 60k points of old magnus? Or you redeemed all your points before 30 augest?

Is there a risk knowing its axis bank that this one time transfer is cocked up. Because i am still using old magnus in hope it will be transferred. My wife does have infinia and should i be using that instead
Should we stop using old magnus what is final consensus

Is there a risk knowing its axis bank that this one time transfer is cocked up. Because i am still using old magnus in hope it will be transferred. My wife does have infinia and should i be using that instead
Should we stop using old magnus what is final consensus
There is always a risk with Axis :D. I myself am in the same boat as you- continuing to use old Magnus. There are many unanswered questions about the one time transfer like : When it's going to happen? Whether it's going to be one single date for all old Magnus users - like November end? But for people who receive the new M4B card by November end, will of course continue to use the old Magnus till November and their points (Gyftr, accelerated 35ER, etc for Nov) would be credited by March 2024. This would mean that the one time transfer for those people shall be after 5 months. It's way too complicated, and Axis hasn't clarified on this.

I suggest you do a comparison of Infinia vs 5:2 for Magnus, and then decide which card to use. If it's close, go for Magnus and hope for the best that points would be transferred. If Infinia's benefits heavily outweigh 5:2 (old Magnus), then go with Infinia.

Maybe you are having existing 60k points of old magnus? Or you redeemed all your points before 30 augest?
I didn’t redeem a single point before Aug 31. I’m sure there is no transfer whatsoever. My existing ER balance has increased since yesterday (on account of transactions in last 10 days on new Magnus Burgundy card) and points are also added in Magnus Burgundy bucket.

I can see now points in magnus burgundy in travel edge.now its only giving me option of redeeming magnus burgundy points.its not showing any option to redeem the existing edge reward points.

also all the previous member ids gone.how many times are we suppose to link the loyalty program?
Same here, but I still see all my previously linked member IDs (the ones linked second time after conversion of Magnus to M4B) intact.

No changes for me. Magnus Burgundy still 0. All edge points still showing 5:4. Accor still available.

My transaction on magnus burgundy was only on 30th September and points for them is not yet credited. And I am not complaining, as I want first to get my August and September Bonus points 😅.

I guess change is for people who have got points on magnus burgundy card transactions.

Last edited:
Back