• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Trust Me

TF Ace
I think Axis Bank has some kind of snobbish attitude toward Burgundy Magnus Credit Card.

My very good friend has a burgundy account with Axis Bank from 2 years+
AQB: 75 lacs+
DEMAT: 2cr+

Already has IDFC wealth card, HDFC Mellinia, ICICI Amazon, SBI Card
Still cannot get Burgundy Magnus Card

What was the reason given for rejection, -- internal policy?

As a valuable customer, he should be able to extract the real reason by pushing them through his BM.

uchitshah

TF Buzz

As a valuable customer, he should be able to extract the real reason by pushing them through his BM.
To be honest... He did not follow up, why and how ... Anything

He is like, i don't give a damn, if they wanna give they will give or else I am happy with what I have.

And I could not insist him to inquire why they rejected, but one thing is clear even after launching Burgundy Magnus they have still set proper guidelines, process and mechanisms in place.

The RM was also shocked and said many UHNI have faced same problem.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally MAGNUS BURGUNDY Card approved after 23 days since application via meeting AQB criteria only, no 30l NRV needed.

Journey:-
4th Oct - Applied via Agent using August OGS(Sept OGS not generated) & other bank card statement for C2C criteria (minimum 10lac limit asked for C2C)
7th Oct- Submitted September OGS
14th Oct - Application put on Hold
21st Oct - Agent re-submitted Sept OGS
23rd Oct - CIBIL Enquiry made by Axis
24th Oct - Dropped email to Burgundy Email address for card approval
27th Oct - Card started visible under Netbanking/Mobile app
28th Oct - Approved SMS/Email received :)

Now waiting for card to be dispatched. Feels like a long battle won, was confident enough to get it due to assurance given by Agent since Day 1 for eligibility based on AQB criteria as well.

So anyone still having doubts - 30l NRV is not required to get this card.
Also I have Burgundy account since last 2 years & minimum AQB balance maintained since July onwards at individual account Level.

SteelSh0t

TF Premier
Finally MAGNUS BURGUNDY Card approved after 23 days since application via meeting AQB criteria only, no 30l NRV needed.

4th Oct - Applied via Agent using August OGS(Sept OGS not generated) & other bank card statement for C2C criteria (minimum 10lac limit asked for C2C)

Now waiting for card to be dispatched. Feels like a long battle won, was confident enough to get it due to assurance given by Agent since Day 1 for eligibility based on AQB criteria as well.

Also I have Burgundy account since last 2 years & minimum AQB balance maintained since July onwards at individual account Level.

How much average balance was in your OGS form?

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Do you see the 5:4 transfer ratio ?

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Received the card today, it got dispatched on 28th itself from New Delhi but due to Sunday in between it got delivered 1 day late :)

Noctis7

TF Select

From the shoddy launch of this card, to the vague t&c and seemingly confused employees, it seems their approach here is to hold off unless the customer pesters them sufficiently or the RM properly follows it up on their behalf.

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know what are the benefits of Axis Magnus Burgundy Add on card?|
1. Is BMS offers separate than primary?
2. Are domestic and international lounges free?
3. Any other benefit which is separate from primary card?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
since i have updated the title some time back! I'm sure clear message for the requirement for burgundy + magnus is provided so requesting someone to quote on this message or dm. so would update this thread to it current scenario.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I am waiting for 50% Accor bonus offer like last year, otherwise I would have transferred before August only😅.

As far as points are concerned, you just to fight with customer care to get the conversion ratio right.

Did a few more transactions on Magnus Burgundy and the segregation kicked in, as soon as points for them got credited😭.

Luckily I had shifted half of them already just few days back. And half of remaining got converted to Magnus Burgundy.

Now remaining 1/4th is Edge points and need to track with axis to get it transferred to Magnus Burgundy. (I recently had 30K points from Samsung card too, I hope they don't identify that).

Anyone raised ticket with axis yet for transferring them manually? Or any workaround like does edge points option show up again, when magnus burgundy points is under 100 or exact 0?

Last edited:

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did a few more transactions on Magnus Burgundy and the segregation kicked in, as soon as points for them got credited😭.

Luckily I had shifted half of them already just few days back. And half of remaining got converted to Magnus Burgundy.

Now remaining 1/4th is Edge points and need to track with axis to get it transferred to Magnus Burgundy. (I recently had 30K points from Samsung card too, I hope they don't identify that).

Anyone raised ticket with axis yet for transferring them manually?
no point raising any request. just transfer them. as you keep transferring MB points ER points will shift to MB bucket