• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

As I was not able to upgrade my magnus to burgundy magnus via calling customer care ( they said no offer available ).

I registered a complain on 14th to regarding the same. This is what they replied today.IMG_20231020_144729.jpg

So I again called the number provided , only to get the same reply - no offer available. !! What kind of mess is this.

As I was not able to upgrade my magnus to burgundy magnus via calling customer care ( they said no offer available ).

I registered a complain on 14th to regarding the same. This is what they replied today.So I again called the number provided , only to get the same reply - no offer available. !! What kind of mess is this.
They are again referring to "TRV". Confused lot and confusing customers as well. The executives aren't too well aware and please keep in mind that these are supposed to be their best lot, looking after premium services and customers.

Few days back I mailed them about my doubt about "Accelerated Edge Rewards" as explained in the FAQs and in reply they sent me the FAQs back. Two days later they called me up to check if the query was resolved and when I flagged the issue the executive agreed that it was confusing and told me that he'll call back. And that was two weeks back and no call back yet.

I applied for a fresh Magnus card(dint have old Magnus) through my local RM 2 days back.
I received this message today. How much time does it take to get approval and get the card finally from this message receipt?

"Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Magnus Burgundy Credit Card with Application ID C1-xxxxxxxxxxxx-C1. An SMS confirming your application status will be sent shortly. For TnCs, visit www.axisbank.com/Mitnc ; For details on Fees and Charges, visit www.axisbank.com/ccsoc"

Wanted to know since I have heard there are problems at their backend and its taking too much time for processing.

I applied for a fresh Magnus card(dint have old Magnus) through my local RM 2 days back.
I received this message today. How much time does it take to get approval and get the card finally from this message receipt?

"Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Magnus Burgundy Credit Card with Application ID C1-xxxxxxxxxxxx-C1. An SMS confirming your application status will be sent shortly. For TnCs, visit www.axisbank.com/Mitnc ; For details on Fees and Charges, visit www.axisbank.com/ccsoc"

Wanted to know since I have heard there are problems at their backend and its taking too much time for processing.
easily more than 3 weeks

I got mine yesterday despite applying the same on 3rd October and that too after escalations, services of Axis are really terrible now a days

I got mine yesterday despite applying the same on 3rd October and that too after escalations, services of Axis are really terrible now a days
Whom did you escalate to and which all relationship criteria were you meeting ? Was it upgrade of existing magnus card or you applied for new magnus card through RM ?

I applied on 10th October through RM for new Magnus for Burgundy LTF , meeting 10L AQB for six months and 30 L TRV since Sep. But the application has been put on hold for me since yesterday and CC and premium experience says , next eligible list will be prepared only after 45 days and to wait till then !

Whom did you escalate to and which all relationship criteria were you meeting ? Was it upgrade of existing magnus card or you applied for new magnus card through RM ?

I applied on 10th October through RM for new Magnus for Burgundy LTF , meeting 10L AQB for six months and 30 L TRV since Sep. But the application has been put on hold for me since yesterday and CC and premium experience says , next eligible list will be prepared only after 45 days and to wait till then !
I met the TRV criteria for one of my accounts and applied through the RM, escalation was done to the PNO team and the premium support before that.

*Obtaining M4B - Update*

# Visited my home branch

# Told the BM (VP too) about the atrociousness, that is Axis.

# Prevailed upon him to expedite my M4B upgrade

# He already has another case he’s pushing. He said he’ll push mine too.

# He wants me to send him a mail on the priority banking mail id mentioning ‘I consent for the upgrade’. He wants me to give my 16 digit card number too.

*FOR THE RECORD*

# I become eligible via AQB with October OGS (Nov 1st week)
# I become eligible via TRV (after Nov 15th).

I would have waited it out, but for some annual travel planned end Oct.

Now that I’ve missed that bus due to Axis’s repeated eff ups, I intend pushing the BM so that it doesn’t end up getting too close to comfort with the Nov 30th deadline looming.

Will keep the forum posted.

Hi guys. An update- After being denied the upgrade multiple times by Axis CC, escalated it to RM. Last Monday, he informed me that the upgrade request was approved, and today he asked me to provide the consent over email. So, it appears that after a long wait, I will receive the upgraded card in a few days hopefully.

PS- I opened Burgundy account on 3rd September. Average balance in September OGS was around 11 lacs, and closing balance of savings account on 30th September was > 30 lacs. So, I believe I got the upgrade on the basis of TRV only. Transferred around 20 lacs on 28th September to the Burgundy Savings account to push the TRV above 30 lacs.

I can see now points in magnus burgundy in travel edge.now its only giving me option of redeeming magnus burgundy points.its not showing any option to redeem the existing edge reward points.

also all the previous member ids gone.how many times are we suppose to link the loyalty program?

I can see now points in magnus burgundy in travel edge.now its only giving me option of redeeming magnus burgundy points.its not showing any option to redeem the existing edge reward points.

also all the previous member ids gone.how many times are we suppose to link the loyalty program?
You see a seperate Magnus Burgundy bucket with points now?
I thought Axis left the idea of this seperate bucket thing and all ERs become 5:4.

Back