• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got the same reply, as not eligible even though met the AQB 10L

Thank you for writing to Axis Bank.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 06/11/2023, we understand that you wish to upgrade your Magnus credit card to a Burgundy Magnus Credit Card.

We regret to inform you that, as we check you are not eligible to upgrade the card as of now.

Therefore, we request you to revert us in the middle of November month 2023 so we can check the eligibility to upgrade.

For more terms and conditions details please refer to the below mentioned link:

magnus-credit-card-for-burgundy-faq.pdf (axisbank.com)

Please Note: The last date of the limited period offer, to apply for / upgrade to new Magnus Credit Card for Burgundy ends on 30th November, 2023.

Note:Card approval is subject to fulfilment of the credit policy of the bank.

SteelSh0t

TF Premier

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 06/11/2023, we understand that you wish to upgrade your Magnus credit card to a Burgundy Magnus Credit Card.

We regret to inform you that, as we check you are not eligible to upgrade the card as of now.

Therefore, we request you to revert us in the middle of November month 2023 so we can check the eligibility to upgrade.

Please Note: The last date of the limited period offer, to apply for / upgrade to new Magnus Credit Card for Burgundy ends on 30th November, 2023.

Only old customers of Axis got the new card, meanwhile new account holders are taken for a ride

palvannan

TF Select

When was your Magnus card issued?

palvannan

TF Select
Only old customers of Axis got the new card, meanwhile new account holders are taken for a ride
Only old Burgundy customers with old Magnus cards ( Visa) are getting approval for upgrade if they met all the criteria in Sep or Oct. But old Burgundy customers ( meeting all criteria ) but with new magnus cards issued in September/October ( MasterCard platform) are asked to wait till 15th November , i think .

I was thinking of opening a Burgundy savings account with 10L AQB for the Magnus for Burgundy next week. Does it make sense to do so now? Any chance the card will remain ltf post Nov?

Last edited:

palvannan

TF Select
I was thinking of opening a Burgundy savings account with 10L AQB for the Magnus for Burgundy next week. Does it make sense to do so now? Any chance the card will remain ltf post Nov?
If you are opening a new account , only salary transfer account with monthly 3L , has some chance of qualifying for the LTF version before 30th Nov. But get the guarantee from RM before opening the account ( only in offline mode ), for 30L TRV or for salary account. 10L Burgundy savings account may get you paid Magnus for Burgundy, only after 3 months of showing AQB.

LeoDude78

TF Neo
Yeah, I opened my Burgundy Account in July and even though I had maintained the required Relationship value, they didn't give me the Magnus Card. After several attempts, I gave up and felt it wasn't worth my time since I already have the IndusInd Indulge Credit card which is way better.
I decided to withdraw all my balance with Axis Bank since they are proper cheats in my opinion. Will be converting it to one of the regular savings accounts. Useless guys. Will never ever recommend them to anyone. Unfortunately Citibank was my favourite bank, and now Axis has taken them over. Worst bank ever.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah, I opened my Burgundy Account in July and even though I had maintained the required Relationship value, they didn't give me the Magnus Card. After several attempts, I gave up and felt it wasn't worth my time since I already have the IndusInd Indulge Credit card which is way better.
I decided to withdraw all my balance with Axis Bank since they are proper cheats in my opinion. Will be converting it to one of the regular savings accounts. Useless guys. Will never ever recommend them to anyone. Unfortunately Citibank was my favourite bank, and now Axis has taken them over. Worst bank ever.
Absolutely agree with your assessment. Axis is not a bank if a customer is looking for a good and sensible relationship with the bank. But I think the part blame even goes to us customers as most thoroughly exploited the Magnus and other CCs benefits and therefore all banks are adopting a very cautious approach. The CC geeks too must take part of the blame.