• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

What r rest 8K from?

It depends on last 11K credit source. It will recalculate like I explained. You need to read my post carefully to understand how it works.

In short, As long as at least ur last 300 points are from base magnus points, u will not reach 0 for Magnus burgundy.
I have 8k Edge Reward Points and 120 Magnus Burgundy points. When I try to to miles transfer I only see option to convert Magnus Burgundy points and not the edge reward points. And since I have less than 300 Magnus Burgundy points, I cant transfer anything.
Whats the process to convert edge reward points?

I have 8k Edge Reward Points and 120 Magnus Burgundy points. When I try to to miles transfer I only see option to convert Magnus Burgundy points and not the edge reward points. And since I have less than 300 Magnus Burgundy points, I cant transfer anything.
Earn some more MB points to take it above 300. That’s the only way.

You have to first empty the Burgundy magnus points totally , then the other Edge Rewards points will start appearing for transfer is what I heard. So u need to add the Magnus Burgundy points above 300 first , like CVR mentioned and then try to make it zero by transferring all points fully.

I had started a salary account with Axis with 3L credit on Oct 20th. Customer care was denying the upgrade citing 45 days cool off. I have been trying to push through RM but it has been painfully slow. Suddenly just called them today after seeing the noise in Twitter and voila! Customer care upgraded it immediately. Looks like they have thrown away the cool off period of 45 days!

Reactions: CVR
You have to first empty the Burgundy magnus points totally , then the other Edge Rewards points will start appearing for transfer is what I heard. So u need to add the Magnus Burgundy points above 300 first , like CVR mentioned and then try to make it zero by transferring all points fully.
He won't be able to make it zero. As it will keep getting filled with magnus burgundy again and again.

Only way is earning fresh 300 points with magnus as base points and then do 25-30 transfers of 300 each.

I had started a salary account with Axis with 3L credit on Oct 20th. Customer care was denying the upgrade citing 45 days cool off. I have been trying to push through RM but it has been painfully slow. Suddenly just called them today after seeing the noise in Twitter and voila! Customer care upgraded it immediately. Looks like they have thrown away the cool off period of 45 days!
Are you sure the waiting period is removed? I am also a new burgundy salary customer like you and when I called burgundy support 1800 419 0065 on this Wednesday 15th November, they talked about the waiting period

Are you sure the waiting period is removed? I am also a new burgundy salary customer like you and when I called burgundy support 1800 419 0065 on this Wednesday 15th November, they talked about the waiting period
Yeah, I got similar response last week. Just call and check today. I just talked to them couple of hours ago and they immediately send me the upgrade sms.

It is possible that this maybe because I pushed through RM. But I highly doubt it since my RM said he is still trying yesterday

same for me. They say i have to try again on nov 21st. As of today i am not eligible
I was also getting same error. When I enquired over email to backend team , they said I'm eligible for upgrade.

They've taken concent for upgrade over email. Let's see how long they will take for upgrade.

Anyone in same scenario can tell how long 8t takes ?

i have asked customer care today. because i got a message that a transaction declined on my old card.customer care told me that old card is permanently blocked
What happens if someone uses the priority card issued with the old card? Does it still work? If so, the lounge access visits can double up!

I got an eligibility confirmation from premium experience and was advised to call the helpline.On calling, they informed I was not eligible and I will have to call on 21 Nov.I mailed to premium experience team and they now say there was an error.Earlier it was showing eligible and now its not.What a mess!!!

Back