• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay JCB Card - 25% Cashback on USA, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam

RuPay-Discover Card - 25% cashback on USA, UAE, UK, Canada, Japan, Spain, Switzerland

Thanks for sending the details

In Bali, following is the restaurants I was able to get JCB working
Thanks for sharing this. Could you also please tell which card you have used as many are saying BOB cards are not working.

I think so yes the offer has expired.

I transacted in June using SBI JCB in USA, but no sign of cashback yet.
when you transacted?

as per terms and conditions: The Cashback amount (in INR) will be credited in the RuPay JCB Global Cardholders respective bank account through his/her Card Issuing Bank, within 60 days of the transaction date which is qualified for receiving cashback.

when you transacted?

as per terms and conditions: The Cashback amount (in INR) will be credited in the RuPay JCB Global Cardholders respective bank account through his/her Card Issuing Bank, within 60 days of the transaction date which is qualified for receiving cashback.
I transacted on 2nd of June, 2024 in USA at Apple store.

I don't know who to contact now for cashback.

Same situation bro. Made transaction on 9th June at USA using SBI Rupay JCB card. Still waiting for cashback. Whom should we contact? NPCI ?

Back