• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary Account Suggestion Between Axis/ICICI/HDFC/Others

devsfinance

TF Premier
Hello everyone after so many months of randomly lurking on the thread I finally am on the boat with other like minded people.

Right now I need one help from your experience.

I have recently joined a company and hence wanted to open an salary account. My company has no tie ups but due to many employees or earlier tie ups and after talking to many bank employees I finally found out that.
I am able to open,
1. Axis Bank Priority Salary
2. HDFC Premium Salary
3. Icici Titanium Salary

I wanted to know which should I opt for as I am really confused. I am just a fresher and don’t have any cards or anything just applied to Sapphiro Almuni and probably will receive it.

Also if not anyone of these, other suggestions are also welcome (If it is possible to open account without tie ups) my current salary is roughly around 1.5 Lacs

Hello everyone after so many months of randomly lurking on the thread I finally am on the boat with other like minded people.

I have recently joined a company and hence wanted to open an salary account. My company has no tie ups but due to many employees or earlier tie ups and after talking to many bank employees I finally found out that.
I am able to open,
2. HDFC Premium Salary
3. Icici Titanium Salary

I wanted to know which should I opt for as I am really confused. I am just a fresher and don’t have any cards or anything just applied to Sapphiro Almuni and probably will receive it.

Also if not anyone of these, other suggestions are also welcome (If it is possible to open account without tie ups) my current salary is roughly around 1.5 Lacs
If want cc , then ask bank which card they can offer.
As u r having icici cc, maybe ask axis & hdfc.
I have seen a thread that someone is getting magnus lft with salary account.😃

If want cc , then ask bank which card they can offer.
As u r having icici cc, maybe ask axis & hdfc.
I have seen a thread that someone is getting magnus lft with salary account.😃
I have applied for Sapphiro don’t have it yet, Alumni offer so not sure what to do other than wait

Personal experience with ICICI is superb.
If credit cards are what you're looking for, perhaps HDFC should be your choice. Get their regalia/milennia LTF.
You can shift out to ICICI later, if not happy

Personal experience with ICICI is superb.
If credit cards are what you're looking for, perhaps HDFC should be your choice. Get their regalia/milennia LTF.
You can shift out to ICICI later, if not happy
I was thinking to get DCB LTF under Almuni offer but don’t have 1.75 Lac now. I thought if I have account with them they will have the details and may not give me the same, is it correct?

They would have your details anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was thinking to get DCB LTF under Almuni offer but don’t have 1.75 Lac now. I thought if I have account with them they will have the details and may not give me the same, is it correct?
They do ask for salary slips.

Icici bank is good, good app, good netbanking.

But sometimes i have to wait behind 200 ppl in ivr just to talk to customer care..😅
Thank you for the answer. Anyway the RM which I might be getting is a bit egoistic so I believe that can be a problem. I asked that guy for wealth account, card, etc but he declined for everything. For wealth he asked to give 5L initial funding and then to keep around 3 lac regularly.

I am able to open,
2. HDFC Premium Salary
3. Icici Titanium Salary

For Convenience and hassle free banking go with ICICI .
If you want to get quick Credit Cards with salary account go with Axis /HDFC

Thank you for the answer. Anyway the RM which I might be getting is a bit egoistic so I believe that can be a problem. I asked that guy for wealth account, card, etc but he declined for everything. For wealth he asked to give 5L initial funding and then to keep around 3 lac regularly.
Dumb his @$$.

Get a new rm

For Convenience and hassle free banking go with ICICI .
If you want to get quick Credit Cards with salary account go with Axis /HDFC
I don’t have any credit card as of now but do want to get a few and improve my credit score. Today received the message of card getting approved from Icici (Had applied for Alumni Sapphiro will wait and see what I receive)

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
I don’t have any credit card as of now but do want to get a few and improve my credit score. Today received the message of card getting approved from Icici (Had applied for Alumni Sapphiro will wait and see what I receive)
If your salary is near about 1.5-2 Lac then you will get LTF sapphiro without any doubt.

Back