• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary Account Suggestion Between Axis/ICICI/HDFC/Others

I
Axis best because of its dc,cc and grab deals they are devalued. So forget axis

Now Axis premium services too are first come serve basis.

No need of salary ac with Axis and hdfc for credit cards***

Icici too best for hassle free.
I went to HDFC and opened the account as I got Icici CC and will change the account if I find any service issues.

Also while opening account I asked for DCB not even free (Alumni offer so I believe if I get DCB I will ask to convert to free). They denied I pushed a few times showed that guy the proof it was literally like he was mocking me.

He had no information of Alumni offer, I showed that. He denied that we can’t give as salary is less than 2 lac. I said official criteria is 1.75 Lac on site and I have seen people getting for 1.4-1.5 Lacs. He said no if salary is even 1rs less than 1.75 we can’t give.

By that time account was opened so I didn’t bother much I anyway will not be using card for a few months so will apply after 2 months may be

I

I went to HDFC and opened the account as I got Icici CC and will change the account if I find any service issues.

Also while opening account I asked for DCB not even free (Alumni offer so I believe if I get DCB I will ask to convert to free). They denied I pushed a few times showed that guy the proof it was literally like he was mocking me.

He had no information of Alumni offer, I showed that. He denied that we can’t give as salary is less than 2 lac. I said official criteria is 1.75 Lac on site and I have seen people getting for 1.4-1.5 Lacs. He said no if salary is even 1rs less than 1.75 we can’t give.

By that time account was opened so I didn’t bother much I anyway will not be using card for a few months so will apply after 2 months may be
You dont need to do any of this. I got DCB LTF under alumni program. I dont have HDFC account. I only had regalia. that was LTF. I applied online for DCB LTF. THey just asked for salary slip and degree. I told I will not send anything in email, please do home verification, they agreed for video call. I showed them payslip, pan card and salary slip. they issued DCB LTF.

C
You dont need to do any of this. I got DCB LTF under alumni program. I dont have HDFC account. I only had regalia. that was LTF. I applied online for DCB LTF. THey just asked for salary slip and degree. I told I will not send anything in email, please do home verification, they agreed for video call. I showed them payslip, pan card and salary slip. they issued DCB LTF.
Can you let me know, how you applied for DCB online?

if you are from the list of eligible institutions
email them with valid proof of gradutaion and they will issue a card for you
Oh alright on that priority email right? Do you mind sharing it if you have? I thought the person who replied earlier applied through some different channel.

My Suggestion:

Indus Exclusive (1.25 lac Salary): Refer - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indulging-with-indus-exclusively.10756/

Indus Grande (2.5 lac Salary) but you can negotiate or take other products like health insurance. Indus Grande offers best in class valuation with Free Pinnacle Credit Card and chargeable Pioneer Debit Card. Along with Free Signature Debit Card (for CC bill payments), Free Grande Debit Card (0 forex markup), 3k Pioneer Card (1000Rs Movie Benefits) will make up everything you need for your family.

Attachments

My Suggestion:

Indus Exclusive (1.25 lac Salary): Refer - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indulging-with-indus-exclusively.10756/

Indus Grande (2.5 lac Salary) but you can negotiate or take other products like health insurance. Indus Grande offers best in class valuation with Free Pinnacle Credit Card and chargeable Pioneer Debit Card. Along with Free Signature Debit Card (for CC bill payments), Free Grande Debit Card (0 forex markup), 3k Pioneer Card (1000Rs Movie Benefits) will make up everything you need for your family.
bhai itne bade font mein kyu chilla rahe ho tum?

I don’t have any credit card as of now but do want to get a few and improve my credit score. Today received the message of card getting approved from Icici (Had applied for Alumni Sapphiro will wait and see what I receive)
I don't have any relationship with ICICI bank. My Annual Package is 7LPA. I have applied for ICICI CC through their Online Process no intermediaries. I have got the Sapphiro Visa Signature Card as LTF with 1.79L Limit. I had the best experience with ICICI CC Process. I got the card physically in 2 days.

One tip is that during the process of online application you should go for Account aggregation option wherein ICICI will have a look at your any of your bank account statement (HDFC Salary account in my case) and based on that you will have cards offered by them. I got 2 to 3 of their cards as LTF among which Sapphiro was the best LTF offering, there were many FYF cards as well.

Last edited:
I don't have any relationship with ICICI bank. My Annual Package is 7LPA. I have applied for ICICI CC through their Online Process no intermediaries. I have got the Sapphiro Visa Signature Card as LTF with 1.79L Limit. I had the best experience with ICICI CC Process. I got the card physically in 2 days.

One tip is that during the process of online application you should go for Account aggregation option wherein ICICI will have a look at your any of your bank account statement (HDFC Salary account in my case) and based on that you will have cards offered by them. I got 2 to 3 of their cards as LTF among which Sapphiro was the best LTF offering, there were many FYF cards as well.
Good ya...(y)

Did you take screenshot of those offers cards?

Oh no I actually have a CC from Icici , I an looking for one from HDFC but as you have mentioned I believe process should be same for that as well.

Back