• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary Account Suggestion Between Axis/ICICI/HDFC/Others

For magnus ltf
Salary is 3l pm and company should be a listed one

Hello everyone after so many months of randomly lurking on the thread I finally am on the boat with other like minded people.

Right now I need one help from your experience.

I have recently joined a company and hence wanted to open an salary account. My company has no tie ups but due to many employees or earlier tie ups and after talking to many bank employees I finally found out that.
I am able to open,
1. Axis Bank Priority Salary
2. HDFC Premium Salary
3. Icici Titanium Salary

I wanted to know which should I opt for as I am really confused. I am just a fresher and don’t have any cards or anything just applied to Sapphiro Almuni and probably will receive it.

Also if not anyone of these, other suggestions are also welcome (If it is possible to open account without tie ups) my current salary is roughly around 1.5 Lacs
Axis, DC is usefulish, Privilege CC will be LTF.

Personal experience with ICICI is superb.
Icici bank is good, good app, good netbanking.

But sometimes i have to wait behind 200 ppl in ivr just to talk to customer care..😅

Here is my view on the subject. It's funny how views of different customers can differ wildly because of the typically non-professional and non-uniform service levels experienced, depending greatly on the bank staff, specific branches and the overall bank culture!

A couple of years back I had approached several private banks to try out their service standards with a view to future upgrades to wealth management relationships, if warranted.

I'd started out with Titanium Privilege at ICICI. So impressed and satisfied was I with their overall service standards and professionalism, that two years down the line I have actually downgraded rather than upgrading my relationship with them, and am looking forward to getting rid of this bank altogether from my life as soon as possible! Perhaps their wealth management service is super excellent, but I'm not keen on experiencing that for myself anymore.

I've never used iMobile. In my view their netbanking is nothing to write home about. It's also pretty much unusable to me for money transfer etc. due to their super convenient requirement of finding 3 sets of numbers off 3 lettered boxes on the back of the DC everytime, -- even for paying my own CC bill from my own SB account!

Amongst the three large private banks I'd rate them even below Axis! And that's saying something.

Last edited:
Here is my view on the subject. It's funny how views of different customers can differ wildly because of the typically non-professional and non-uniform service levels experienced, depending greatly on the bank staff, specific branches and the overall bank culture!

A couple of years back I had approached several private banks to try out their service standards with a view to future upgrades to wealth management relationships, if warranted.

I'd started out with Titanium Privilege at ICICI. So impressed and satisfied was I with their overall service standards and professionalism, that two years down the line I have actually downgraded rather than upgrading my relationship with them, and am looking forward to getting rid of this bank altogether from my life as soon as possible! Perhaps their wealth management service is super excellent, but I'm not keen on experiencing that for myself anymore.

I've never used iMobile. In my view their netbanking is nothing to write home about. It's also pretty much unusable to me for money transfer etc. due to their super convenient requirement of finding 3 sets of numbers off 3 lettered boxes on the back of the DC everytime, -- even for paying my own CC bill from my own SB account!

Amongst the three large private banks I'd rate them even below Axis! And that's saying something.
Lol that means you already keep Axis below as well , I am more confused now

My experience.
Good-
1. I find the netbanking is good, you can see fd, ppf , savings account in home page itself.
2. There customer care agent are better than others.
3. They frequently have offers in amazon & fk.
Bad-
1. Spam call, id click the cc page in imoble once, they will call the shit out of me.
2. Dnd don't work, they still call( manager to stop later)
3. Long wait for customer care.
4. Annoying popup in imoble.
5. Agent messup my customer id when created account online. Had to wait 10days to resolve.

This banks have become to big to care about individual customer.

Take as per your choice :
1. millennia CC (for 5% Amazon, FK)
2. Infinia CC (Most Premium CC)
3. TataNeu Infinity CC (for UPI , TataNeu)
Check forum for reward rates.
I believe I won’t be getting Infinia as of now (Salary not even 1.75Lac), But other about other two yes I agree with that btw you meant LTF right?

Lol that means you already keep Axis below as well ...

Yes, that view should be quite familiar by now to people who'd cared to read my many posts in that regard in various threads.

It's just that I've so far kept pretty much silent on ICICI, mainly because it'd likely take quite some time if I'm to write about all I've faced from ICICI.

And, of course, have been kind of weary of being virtually beaten up by the numerous ICICI fans here! :).

I believe I won’t be getting Infinia as of now (Salary not even 1.75Lac), But other about other two yes I agree with that btw you meant LTF right?
Yes I am just telling you the best cards. Get any hdfc card as LTF. Then upgrade it to your target cc.

Axis best because of its dc,cc and grab deals they are devalued. So forget axis

Now Axis premium services too are first come serve basis.

No need of salary ac with Axis and hdfc for credit cards***

Icici too best for hassle free.

Back