• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary Account Suggestion Between Axis/ICICI/HDFC/Others

My Suggestion:

Indus Exclusive (1.25 lac Salary): Refer - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indulging-with-indus-exclusively.10756/

Indus Grande (2.5 lac Salary) but you can negotiate or take other products like health insurance. Indus Grande offers best in class valuation with Free Pinnacle Credit Card and chargeable Pioneer Debit Card. Along with Free Signature Debit Card (for CC bill payments), Free Grande Debit Card (0 forex markup), 3k Pioneer Card (1000Rs Movie Benefits) will make up everything you need for your family.
I actually liked their account but sadly my company doesn’t have tie up(i.e. it’s not listed in their system) so not eligible 🥲

Can you post screenshot here ? those card which were offered to you?
Actually I applied the card in office lap so not able to pull out the screenshot out of the device.

Listing the cards I got eligible for..

1) Sappiro Visa Signature Credit Card LTF
2) Rubyx Credit Card FYF
3) Make My Trip Signature CC (only joining fee of ₹2500) no annual fee.
4) ICICI Visa Platinum LTF

I was able to find the screenshot with these cards. I remember saving the page as pdf If I get that I shall further update additional cards I got eligible in this thread.

Oh no I actually have a CC from Icici , I an looking for one from HDFC but as you have mentioned I believe process should be same for that as well.
Not sure about HDFC CC application as I got Millennia Diners LTF pre approved with my Salary account. Also with that card got Hdfc UPI floater card (virtual only) LTF and Tata Neu ♾️ Rupay select FYF both sharing Millenia's limit.

They have offered Diners Previlige Upgrade FYF but as of now I don't see it beneficial for me.

So if you hold salary relationship getting cards are easy with HDFC I believe.

Actually I applied the card in office lap so not able to pull out the screenshot out of the device.

2) Rubyx Credit Card FYF

I was able to find the screenshot with these cards. I remember saving the page as pdf If I get that I shall further update additional cards I got eligible in this thread.
Do share if you find

2) Rubyx Credit Card FYF

How come Sapphiro LTF but Rubyx FYF?

How come Sapphiro LTF but Rubyx FYF?
I was noob at that time holding only one Pre-approved card from HDFC. That Rubyx FYF card made me think that it was even superior to Sapphiro LTF Card. These banks are strange.

By that time I applied I think ICICI stopped the Dual Master and amex Variant of Sapphiro so they wanted to promote issuing Sapphiro Visa as LTF

Not sure about HDFC CC application as I got Millennia Diners LTF pre approved with my Salary account. Also with that card got Hdfc UPI floater card (virtual only) LTF and Tata Neu ♾️ Rupay select FYF both sharing Millenia's limit.

They have offered Diners Previlige Upgrade FYF but as of now I don't see it beneficial for me.

So if you hold salary relationship getting cards are easy with HDFC I believe.
How you get HDFC virtual card LTF ?
I think everybody get it as FYF

My experience.
Good-
1. I find the netbanking is good, you can see fd, ppf , savings account in home page itself.
2. There customer care agent are better than others.
3. They frequently have offers in amazon & fk.
Bad-
1. Spam call, id click the cc page in imoble once, they will call the shit out of me.
2. Dnd don't work, they still call( manager to stop later)
3. Long wait for customer care.
4. Annoying popup in imoble.
5. Agent messup my customer id when created account online. Had to wait 10days to resolve.

This banks have become to big to care about individual customer.
Your experience with ICICI is similar to mine. However I had salary account with them , they denied to open Family member account with 0 balance even I showed them on their web site that it literally says but still they denied even it. So i switched back to my old 10 yrs hdfc account..The RM is decent with hdfc she helped me get LTF Regalia Gold , I was having dcb also LTF. but took regalia gold. Yes you are right. The banks have become too big to care about individual which many in the forum fail to understand. You literally cannot expect miracle benefits when there are lakhs of others like you in the queue.

These days when i call Icici Customer care it says immediately. Welcome to ICICI bank we will connect you with Wealth management officer , now whats this ? My account no where says weath or not even any emails. Yes i do have a Home loan with ICICI of 40L

Your experience with ICICI is similar to mine. However I had salary account with them , they denied to open Family member account with 0 balance even I showed them on their web site that it literally says but still they denied even it. So i switched back to my old 10 yrs hdfc account..The RM is decent with hdfc she helped me get LTF Regalia Gold , I was having dcb also LTF. but took regalia gold. Yes you are right. The banks have become too big to care about individual which many in the forum fail to understand. You literally cannot expect miracle benefits when there are lakhs of others like you in the queue.

These days when i call Icici Customer care it says immediately. Welcome to ICICI bank we will connect you with Wealth management officer , now whats this ? My account no where says weath or not even any emails. Yes i do have a Home loan with ICICI of 40L
Maybe they upgrade you to wealth customer..

Check the netbanking header.

Maybe they upgrade you to wealth customer..

Check the netbanking header.
No there is no change in the net banking header on mobile app or website. I got same before 10 15 days that time i thought might be some bug. But today also it said wealth while i called CC.

If it says '0' , it is WM account, unless you got your previous account as 0 MAB..
It was Salary account 0 Bal. but was not satisfied with service so I moved salary to HDFC. Even aftr no salary credit since last 4 5 months it shows 0 balance but its privilege account

Mine was 10k MAB account now it shows 0 MAB. but I'm under privilege banking now
It was Salary account 0 Bal. but was not satisfied with service so I moved salary to HDFC. Even aftr no salary credit since last 4 5 months it shows 0 balance but its privilege account
What does that mean?? Your account is classified under some sort of premium banking..
Not just WM only..
If it is a normal account, then if it shows 0 MAB now, and the cc counted is WM, then we could say it is WM.
Trying to connect the dots...

Anyway coming to the point,
As your previous account is also 0 MAB account, hence it is not useful here..
Do you have RM number in your iMobile App?

What does that mean?? Your account is classified under some sort of premium banking..
Not just WM only..
If it is a normal account, then if it shows 0 MAB now, and the cc counted is WM, then we could say it is WM.
Trying to connect the dots...

Anyway coming to the point,
As your previous account is also 0 MAB account, hence it is not useful here..
Do you have RM number in your iMobile App?
Sorry for the confusion. Will try to explain it better

1. Opened ICICI Account as I took home loan of 43L here the Bank official told me to open 50k minimum balance or 10k. But i strictly denied and then opened Titanium salary account hence 0 balance
2. I was not satisfied with service related to salary account hence I moved my salary account to hdfc preferred.
3. Salary is not credited to ICICI ACCOUNT since last 5 months + but it still shows as 0 balance, to add 1 point here I tranfer 50k in my ICICI account every month on 1st from Hdfc Salary account.
4. I have amazon pay icici credit card of limit 4.2L and coral card 4.2L limit

I dont have any RM tagged in the mobile app. The mobile app and net banking UI still shows normal privilege banking colour.

The only difference I have noticed since last few days is that Customer care gets connected within 10 secs.

Back