• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary Account Suggestion Between Axis/ICICI/HDFC/Others

Sorry for the confusion. Will try to explain it better

1. Opened ICICI Account as I took home loan of 43L here the Bank official told me to open 50k minimum balance or 10k. But i strictly denied and then opened Titanium salary account hence 0 balance
2. I was not satisfied with service related to salary account hence I moved my salary account to hdfc preferred.
3. Salary is not credited to ICICI ACCOUNT since last 5 months + but it still shows as 0 balance, to add 1 point here I tranfer 50k in my ICICI account every month on 1st from Hdfc Salary account.
4. I have amazon pay icici credit card of limit 4.2L and coral card 4.2L limit

I dont have any RM tagged in the mobile app. The mobile app and net banking UI still shows normal privilege banking colour.

The only difference I have noticed since last few days is that Customer care gets connected within 10 secs.
This is better..explanation wise..

Firstly,
Did you ask CC whether your account is WM account?

My Suggestion:

Indus Exclusive (1.25 lac Salary): Refer - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indulging-with-indus-exclusively.10756/

Indus Grande (2.5 lac Salary) but you can negotiate or take other products like health insurance. Indus Grande offers best in class valuation with Free Pinnacle Credit Card and chargeable Pioneer Debit Card. Along with Free Signature Debit Card (for CC bill payments), Free Grande Debit Card (0 forex markup), 3k Pioneer Card (1000Rs Movie Benefits) will make up everything you need for your family.
Is Indus Grande better than Indus Pioneer? I guess not.

The only benefit with Grande is Pinnacle LTF right?

I asked. Its titanium salary account still. They told there can be a cross connection that it says it is getting connected to wealth management officer😅
See, it is easy… now your doubt is cleared..
Hope your connection stays cross connected to WM CC for a long time..

Back