• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sapphiro credit card on opening ICICI Wealth Management account

Rahul Raj

TF Buzz
After seeing many threads about ICICI Wealth Management account, Today, I went to ICICI Bank to meet with the branch manager and discuss the account opening process. Initially, he informed me that the account could only be opened if I provided a cheque of 10 lakhs. However, after a few minutes of discussion, I mentioned that I already had a preferred category account with HDFC. In response, he suggested that I could open the account with a 5 lakh cheque from my preferred HDFC account.

Later, I inquired about getting a Sapphiro credit card and mentioned that a friend of mine received one when he opened a Wealth Management account. The branch manager explained that they do not offer the Sapphiro credit card directly during the account opening process. Instead, it would be pre-approved for me after I make transactions on the newly opened account.

Now, I am unsure about what to do next. Should I proceed to open the account and wait for the pre-approved Sapphiro credit card offer? Alternatively, is there any way to obtain the card during the account opening process? Has anyone recently opened an account and received a Sapphiro credit card?

pre approved offer doesnt come soon, it takes 2-3 months atleast , in some cases atleast 1 month

keep doing transactions and maintain balance in s/a but it wont be LTF

i got emerald pre approved with charge [my acc is 6 months old]

if your after ltf sapphiro, make balance upto 25 - 30 lakhs and contact ur rm or bm

After seeing many threads about ICICI Wealth Management account, Today, I went to ICICI Bank to meet with the branch manager and discuss the account opening process. Initially, he informed me that the account could only be opened if I provided a cheque of 10 lakhs. However, after a few minutes of discussion, I mentioned that I already had a preferred category account with HDFC. In response, he suggested that I could open the account with a 5 lakh cheque from my preferred HDFC account.

Later, I inquired about getting a Sapphiro credit card and mentioned that a friend of mine received one when he opened a Wealth Management account. The branch manager explained that they do not offer the Sapphiro credit card directly during the account opening process. Instead, it would be pre-approved for me after I make transactions on the newly opened account.

Now, I am unsure about what to do next. Should I proceed to open the account and wait for the pre-approved Sapphiro credit card offer? Alternatively, is there any way to obtain the card during the account opening process? Has anyone recently opened an account and received a Sapphiro credit card?
No need to open account with icici. i had icici amazonpay & coral, asked for sapphiro LTF and they provided me Sapphiro dual card LTF

how did you get it ?
I mean whom did you ask?
I had LTF coral and amazonpay, showing emerald paid card on icici app. i wrote a mail to icici customer care to upgrade my coral to LTF Sapphiro. They respond to visit bank. after 2 days i got call from icici and they processed my Sapphiro dual card LTF as a fresh card.

I had LTF coral and amazonpay, showing emerald paid card on icici app. i wrote a mail to icici customer care to upgrade my coral to LTF Sapphiro. They respond to visit bank. after 2 days i got call from icici and they processed my Sapphiro dual card LTF as a fresh card.
What was limit on your Coral and Apay that time?

with fresh documentation, was it done with all documentation and VKYC, physical verification, etc?

pre approved offer doesnt come soon, it takes 2-3 months atleast , in some cases atleast 1 month

keep doing transactions and maintain balance in s/a but it wont be LTF

i got emerald pre approved with charge [my acc is 6 months old]

if your after ltf sapphiro, make balance upto 25 - 30 lakhs and contact ur rm or bm
How much amount u maintained in the account bro

Back