• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Saving Credit Card detail online and off-line

Sanskar

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Nowadays, I believe everyone holding at least 10 to 15 credit card and debit card, and obviously, it’s difficult to carry all those physical cards with you

Sometime we need that particular card, which we are not carrying with us

Like recently, I was travelling, and I thought I should get a spa of Rupay wellness programme but I was not carrying the card so I couldn’t avail that service

So now I am exploring online option to save credit or debit card details and at same time, I am bit concerned about security as well

What you guys have experienced? Would you guys do, do you guys save online or do you write down on piece of paper?

I have seen there are some password manager like 1password, which provide facility to save great and debit card information

Share your suggestion

Thank you so much

I use bitwarden - it's an open source password manager. You need create a new entry as a 'card' which will populate all necessary fields and you can add more fields as you like.
You can install the android app from Play Store or use from webpage in laptop. Syncs between devices.
Only TOTP option is extra with paid version.
I don't even handle cards anymore, except for swiping or tapping outside my home (because I still use an old phone without NFC/tap&pay).

1password is also highly recommended. It has all above features, plus also has option to enable TOTP if the bank/company allows it.
I do use it in my office enterprise. They also let us use for private purposes. I used it for few years, then afterwards I separated personal stuff to bitwarden, because I didn't want to mix them.

Other equally good ones are:
Keepass ( totally offline)
Dashlane
Proton Pass

Last edited:
Back