• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi Aurum Application

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How to apply
I got call from some RM for SBI Aurum Credit card. I have been using Prime card well for 8-9 months and they offered me for application. But later it got halted due to the ITR they we expecting. I have 22L ITR and they are accepting for 24L ITR. so they said after crossing 24L we will provide you Aurum. But I don't think Aurum is such a great card with high annual charges.

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
ITR>24L or card with min 5L limit for C2C
When I was offered the card there was no C2C application due to some internal server issues. Now it might got resolved. But the reward rate is very less with the Fees they charge.

ICICI Emeralde and SBI Aurum not worth the fees they charge. Axis Magnus, DCB, Infinia, Amex Plat are way ahead in the game compared to Aurum and Emeralde.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
When I was offered the card there was no C2C application due to some internal server issues. Now it might got resolved. But the reward rate is very less with the Fees they charge.

ICICI Emeralde and SBI Aurum not worth the fees they charge. Axis Magnus, DCB, Infinia, Amex Plat are way ahead in the game compared to Aurum and Emeralde.
For annual fee of 10k, why would anyone even go for Emeralde, Aurum or even DCB when you can get Magnus or Vistara Infinite.

Greencheese

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
As someone who has been a aurum card holder for some time, my suggestion would be to try for Magnus/Infinia or Ultimate instead.

It is simply not worth the annual fees after the first year.

When I had applied, the application was approved within 3 days or so and we got the card and add on within a week.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think , because it looks better and elegant than Magnus or VI or Infinnia :D
Atleast I took Aurum because of that
Same opinion. Trying to get to Aurum RM for some time. Normal customer care team has zero information and is asking me that it is not possible. When you are eligible you will get a call ( not sure how it will be measured :p). I have already shown interest on aurumcard website. Any leads or wayout? TIA

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Same opinion. Trying to get to Aurum RM for some time. Normal customer care team has zero information and is asking me that it is not possible. When you are eligible you will get a call ( not sure how it will be measured :p). I have already shown interest on aurumcard website. Any leads or wayout? TIA
I got a call from Aurum RM , in about 2 weeks I showed interest in Aurum website .