• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI BPCL Octane apply ( VIA AGENT)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I applied via railway station agent 🗣️
No verification of income ( he says pre qualified/approved) nothing was asked .

They did take pic & aadhar otp .

Then call came for verification same day . & Then got link for NSDL e link .
To verify.?

Does this mean application is approved?
They said only last call will come from gurugram! Before dispatch

Last edited:
Its a different job, on-boarding is different to maintaining the relationship,
Even if the rate at which they onboard is slightly higher than the rate at which customers leave , they are winning..
It’s actually very hard to onboard and people tend to leave only in extraordinary cases.. and you have retention team as well..

Service quality improvement largely depends upon the what the competition is offering
Actually I had good experience with SBI CB card. Just on the launch day itself I applied on sprint and in about 10 mins I had my virtual card. They didn't ask any vkyc.

Never ever had a smooth onboarding experience as sprint. Due to the server load on launch day couple of times the page didn't respond, still when I re-tried it resumed properly without hitting multiple CIBIL inquiries . Even the app is damn good. sleek and smooth.

Only little complaint I have is, if for any cc in person call, the cs staff aren't understanding. Eventually I escalate and get resolution from pno.

Any update?
GIF by Snap-on Tools

Just like Freedom 251 phone .
His hype got deluded after thread lock 😎
May be you didn't get it.
Read the updated cinema script here

Back