• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Utilisation in case of Limit transfer?

I have two SBI CC with 47K and 100K limit. Recently i needed to book air ticket worth 80K and wanted to use my SimplyClick which had limit of 47K. So i transferred 70K from my other card and i did the transaction.

Now my SimplyClick has limit of 117K and after transaction it's utilisation is ~68%. But in my CIBIL same card is showing my previous limit of 47K.

My question is how would SBI show the credit utilisation of this card when they'll report to CIBIL? Should i clear some bill before the end of the month?

I have tried to transfer limit from simply click to sbi cc, replied mail is like that "SBI Card: We wish to inform you that post closure of any one card, credit limit of the closed card can be transferred to another card. Also, the same will be subject to approval." WTF sbi card team.

I have tried to transfer limit from simply click to sbi cc, replied mail is like that "SBI Card: We wish to inform you that post closure of any one card, credit limit of the closed card can be transferred to another card. Also, the same will be subject to approval." WTF sbi card team.
call them and ask them to transfer some of the limit to your other card. They'll do it. I transferred 70K from BPCL. Also mention that you don't want to close the card and just wants to transfer the limit.

they like voice calls

Back