• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Credit card process

Santhosh

TF Select
Hi Team,

Recently I have applied SBI Cashback Card
1. Completed the application online.
2. Got the call related to VKYC and Completed.
3. Got the E sign document and completed the e sign document.

What are the next process?

Do we have physical verification for SBI cards?
Any one let me know.

Hi Team,

Recently I have applied SBI Cashback Card
1. Completed the application online.
2. Got the call related to VKYC and Completed.
3. Got the E sign document and completed the e sign document.

What are the next process?

Do we have physical verification for SBI cards?
Any one let me know.
Depends on your cibil profile if all details are same as your cibil than you will only recive call from.bank for details verification nothing else

I did track my application. Here is the screenshot.
I think it got approved.
Any idea How to check virtual card?
Mine is still in 2nd stage (verification stage) but today I received this WhatsApp msg. I don't know when I will get approval stage. Yesterday afternoon I got last verification call asking random details. Shocked by the tentative limit, hope it gets approved and with same limit 🤞🏻

Attachments

• 1000183304.png
    1000183304.png
    350.2 KB · Views: 77
I applied for SBI Cashback Card last week thru sprint and got it approved but the only issue I see is with the limit they are offering which is just 20K, seems to be very low I asked them to cancel my application straight away. I hold SBI Simply Click card with 5L limit not sure why are they offering such a low limit for Cashback Card
NO, NO. Don't cancel the card, you can transfer limit from Simply Click to SBI Cashback through customer care.

I applied for SBI Cashback Card last week thru sprint and got it approved but the only issue I see is with the limit they are offering which is just 20K, seems to be very low I asked them to cancel my application straight away. I hold SBI Simply Click card with 5L limit not sure why are they offering such a low limit for Cashback Card
I have BPCL with 1.53L, SBI cashback card approved and they asked me only option is to split the limit among these 2. I asked them to transfer 53k to cashback card. Looks like I need to apply for one more card in December and transfer it's limit yo cashback card and close it.

I have BPCL with 1.53L, SBI cashback card approved and they asked me only option is to split the limit among these 2. I asked them to transfer 53k to cashback card. Looks like I need to apply for one more card in December and transfer it's limit yo cashback card and close it.
Is that possible I read it somewhere that they don't allow limit to transfer for Cashback Cards hence asked to stop the application process.

In my Net banking I see the cashback card is pre-approved so once this application gets closed I thought to apply it from Net banking later on, that will give a good limit.

NO, NO. Don't cancel the card, you can transfer limit from Simply Click to SBI Cashback through customer care.
I have BPCL with 1.53L, SBI cashback card approved and they asked me only option is to split the limit among these 2. I asked them to transfer 53k to cashback card. Looks like I need to apply for one more card in December and transfer it's limit to cashback card and close it. People who apply cashback card as their first card gets the highest limit.

I applied last Friday and yesterday I got verification call from Gurgaon and today I can see CB card in SBI cards app.

The tentative limit was 15K to 20K but I got 1.83l limit. I was only holding IRCTC card along with simply save with a combined limit of 1l.
Damn. I got tentative limit as 1.47L but they called and asked me to split the amount between my existing BPCL and upcoming cashback card.

Back