• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI UNIPAY axis airtel bill payment id failing (money being debited)

ujjwal2024

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I tried to pay bills of axis airtel CC bill if Rs. 7686.36. The money was debited from my HDFC bank debit card but it shows failed
Now when I will get back my money ?
It is very problematic as if it takes time to get the money, then paying the CC bill within due date will become difficult.

I tried to pay bills of axis airtel CC bill if Rs. 7686.36. The money was debited from my HDFC bank debit card but it shows failed
It is very problematic as if it takes time to get the money, then paying the CC bill within due date will become difficult.
It can take 7-15 working days, Unipay takes ages to refund.

In the website I tried to raise complain but it also not working..showing some error....
It seems it is a hassle to use sbiunipay

Sbi unipay is pathetic for bill payments … I’m literally tired waiting for refund since 8 days … hope u get ur refund asap

Sbi unipay is pathetic for bill payments … I’m literally tired waiting for refund since 8 days … hope u get ur refund asap
But ultimately refund comes na? ok..I will wait but if it gives more pain then it is problematic...
Means how we can rely for big amounts

I do not require 1%...
I will not use SBI Unipay anymore..
peace of mind is more important than 1%
and one bad luck can wipe out all your gain...
A portal without any customer care number and non-responsive email...not able to raise ticket...
Enough for me to permanently avoid..

First time use and I am gone
Why: suppose my credit card outstanding is around 50,000...it is 2-3 days to due date...My payment failed..money debited not credited to the card...
What I will do? lots of problem and headache...
Better to cut the problem in the start only...

WHAT OTHER PLATFORM I CAN USE TO GET 1% CASHBACK IN HDFC DC ?

I do not require 1%...
A portal without any customer care number and non-responsive email...not able to raise ticket...
Bro next time don’t take risk by paying large amts … its a headache to track refund . 🥲

I do not require 1%...
I also used unipay for that 1% 😫 but regretting my decision …..

First time use and I am gone
Why: suppose my credit card outstanding is around 50,000...it is 2-3 days to due date...My payment failed..money debited not credited to the card...
What I will do? lots of problem and headache...
Better to cut the problem in the start only...

WHAT OTHER PLATFORM I CAN USE TO GET 1% CASHBACK IN HDFC DC ?
I heard Jio Finance. Not sure though

Back