• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

I missed reading this thread and went ahead with the HDFC credit card payment using HDFC DC for around 1.20 lacs on Unipay, the amount failed with error

Transaction Failed

Max Amount not within configured range for Biller for the Payment mode

If any amount is debited, will be refunded back to you within 3-4 working days.

Only Good thing is I got the payment receipt mentioning transaction reference id and payment status as Failed and can also see the transaction under History tab, have raised a complaint with HDFC for the same and have attached the payment receipt, also thinking to drop a mail to mentioned SBI handles.

Lets see when the refund gets credited back and never I am making any payments on these shaddy platforms again…a lesson learnt, CRED or HDFC itself is the way ahead.
IMG_5078.jpeg

I missed reading this thread and went ahead with the HDFC credit card payment using HDFC DC for around 1.20 lacs on Unipay, the amount failed with error

Transaction Failed

Max Amount not within configured range for Biller for the Payment mode

If any amount is debited, will be refunded back to you within 3-4 working days.

Only Good thing is I got the payment receipt mentioning transaction reference id and payment status as Failed and can also see the transaction under History tab, have raised a complaint with HDFC for the same and have attached the payment receipt, also thinking to drop a mail to mentioned SBI handles.

Lets see when the refund gets credited back and never I am making any payments on these shaddy platforms again…a lesson learnt, CRED or HDFC itself is the way ahead.
View attachment 55488
yeah i'm also with you. i think above 1L it get debited from your debit card but doesn't get credited. with my idfc called me and i was also confused at that time. so today is 2 working days so by Wednesday i hope trnx get reversed. so patiently waiting for refund too and yes losing 1.20L and customer support doesn't work it big negative i wished i did payment of multiple of 70k and it would been fine then.

merchant@sbi.co.in - said it successfully

ECHEQUE_NO
CREATION_TIME
LAST_MOD_TIME
ECHEQUE_AMOUNT
TRANSACTION_AMOUNT
STATUS_DESCRIPTION
THIRD_PARTY_REF
CORP_REF_NO
MERCHANT_CODE
PAYMENT_MODE
CXXXXX​
28-05-2024 16:16​
29-05-2024 17:17​
13XXXX​
133XXXX​
Completed Successfully​
XXXXX​
SBXXXXXX​
SBIUNIPAY_BD​
OtherDebit​

While support.bbps@sbi.co.in say it will refunded. called at number 022-27560267 and no ring just someone picked up the call, i gave my email address and he is like ultimately either amount be credited to the cc or to refunded so wait 4-5 working days.

reading all the comments, I'm afraid if I should use my IDFC wealth debit card for CC bill payment using SBI unipay portal, any thoughts?

Back