• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scam in Name of SBI Card

Ariyan

TF Buzz
I didn't understand where this scammer got my mobile number and saying u are eligible for sbi card.

How did he know i want credit card does bank share my data to third party?

Is this Indialands website legit it's saying NBFC RBI Registered but they are doing credit card scam😵‍💫

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240720_141831.webp
    Screenshot_20240720_141831.webp
    788 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20240720_141824.webp
    Screenshot_20240720_141824.webp
    599.1 KB · Views: 89
Even SBI card agents and staff of SBI card leak data.

The fraudsters get our info the moment we apply for an SBI card. They will call us next day and we may fall into their trap. I narrowly escaped from disclosing my PAN number to such a fraudster. The poor english of the female fraudster alerted me and I cut the call. Nowadays when I get a such calls from fraudsters, I report it sanchar sathi website. So now fraud calls have gone down drastically.

Even SBI card agents and staff of SBI card leak data.

The fraudsters get our info the moment we apply for an SBI card. They will call us next day and we may fall into their trap. I narrowly escaped from disclosing my PAN number to such a fraudster. The poor english of the female fraudster alerted me and I cut the call. Nowadays when I get a such calls from fraudsters, I report it sanchar sathi website. So now fraud calls have gone down drastically.
I faced it too with SBI, it was a very narrow escape.
Asked me to register here https://qservicespost.co.in/sb

Such a sus site.

please apply for credit card from a banks official website or by visiting a branch. All these 3rd parties sell your data and may take the credit card on your name and use it themselves, leaving you in debt. STAY AWARE, STAY SAFE.

Now - a- days they are spamming in the WhatsApp that you are eligible for a credit card , and receiving personal loan recommendation and this type of messages .

*Congratulations !!*

As per our rec0rd, you are eligible for *Bajaj Insta EMI* with the limit of *2,99,999*.

Tap to Check Status.

*TnC

This above message is from CRED Bharat .

I too narrowly escaped from a sbi credit card scam after getting sbi credit card. After I receive my sbi credit card the next day I got a scam call from fraudsters saying that they are calling from sbi rewards team and they told that I got a Rs.5000 worth rewards for activating card and if i want that as cash in credit card statement I need to verify my card and myself. They asked the name, dob, card number and card validity. Since that was my first credit card and I struggled a lot for getting card. So I lost my mind at that point of time while talking and gave all the information. But when they asked CVV and OTP, I smelled something wrong and given false cvv and false otp. Then they scolded in bad words and threatened if I try to complaint they will give torture not only to me, but to my family also. SBI is very bad, they are leaking customers data.

I too narrowly escaped from a sbi credit card scam after getting sbi credit card. After I receive my sbi credit card the next day I got a scam call from fraudsters saying that they are calling from sbi rewards team and they told that I got a Rs.5000 worth rewards for activating card and if i want that as cash in credit card statement I need to verify my card and myself. They asked the name, dob, card number and card validity. Since that was my first credit card and I struggled a lot for getting card. So I lost my mind at that point of time while talking and gave all the information. But when they asked CVV and OTP, I smelled something wrong and given false cvv and false otp. Then they scolded in bad words and threatened if I try to complaint they will give torture not only to me, but to my family also. SBI is very bad, they are leaking customers data.
recently I applied for SBI Card and next day onwards I started getting calls for SBI Card via third party it stopped after a week or two

Back