• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia Credit Card co-branded With Federal Bank Full Details.

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
SCAPIA TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD (a fintech company) and Federal Bank are set to launch a co-branded credit card. Let's examine its benefits and reward system:
[Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF ]

Screenshot_20230615_092733_Samsung Internet.jpg

Benefits:
  1. Unlimited domestic lounge access (unlock after spending 5000 in a month)
  2. Zero Forex Markup Charges
Fees: Lifetime Free Credit Card. No joining fees, No annual fees.

Reward System:
Online & Offline Spends: earn 10 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.
Travel Booking on Scapia App: 20 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.

No reward points on international spends

Redemption:
5 Scapia coins = Rs. 1
You can redeem them for booking flights and hotels on the Scapia app.

Reward Rate: Normal spends - 2%
Travel booking via Scapia - 4%

Opinion: The benefits offered by this card look impressive. The inclusion of unlimited domestic lounge access is quite unexpected for a lifetime free card. However, one need to spend Rs. 5000 in month to get unlimited domestic lounge access. We'll have to wait for the detail terms and conditions to get a better idea about the card.
Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF

Last edited:
How many enquiries are too many enquiries according to Federal Bank? I had 7 enquiries in the last 3 months (9 enquiries in last six months) when I applied and got rejected but thankfully there was no CIBIL hit.

How many enquiries are too many enquiries according to Federal Bank? I had 7 enquiries in the last 3 months (9 enquiries in last six months) when I applied and got rejected but thankfully there was no CIBIL hit.
Don't know if there is any predefined limit. FYI had 5 hits in last 3 months (including home loan) but got approved if that helps.

Hello Members,
I applied for scapia card, after completion all required details it shows you have to complete kyc from federal bank, i did visit federal and it shows you have jupiter account which is closed due pending kyc, now i dont know why scapia link with jupiter? now i dont know how to proceed further, as i dont see any option in application to chat with executive..request you all to please help🙏

reading the entire thread, these criteria seems relevant:

1. no students - anything on CIBIL report that says that - rejected
2. salaried are favored
3. <5 enquiries in last 6 months
4. federal bank customers not allowed
5. less than 23 of age not allowed
Even if you are a co-borrower of edu loan (like I am for my brother) - your card will be rejected

Scapia Credit Card Jada koi le kyun nahi raha hai ?​

I think this card is the best card for 2% cashback on Utility, Insurance, Wallet, Govt spends, right ? + Unlimited airport lounge access.

By the way "You can redeem them for booking flights and hotels on the Scapia app" ? matlab we can't redeem reward points for gv purchase or card statement ?

I think this card is the best card for 2% cashback on Utility, Insurance, Wallet, Govt spends, right ? + Unlimited airport lounge access.

By the way "You can redeem them for booking flights and hotels on the Scapia app" ? matlab we can't redeem reward points for gv purchase or card statement ?
Tum promote nahi kar rahe ho na 🤣

Ab dekho tumne bol Diya kaisi bheed lagti hai 🤣

No gv or cash redemption.

Back