• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia Credit Card co-branded With Federal Bank Full Details.

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
SCAPIA TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD (a fintech company) and Federal Bank are set to launch a co-branded credit card. Let's examine its benefits and reward system:
[Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF ]

Screenshot_20230615_092733_Samsung Internet.jpg

Benefits:
  1. Unlimited domestic lounge access (unlock after spending 5000 in a month)
  2. Zero Forex Markup Charges
Fees: Lifetime Free Credit Card. No joining fees, No annual fees.

Reward System:
Online & Offline Spends: earn 10 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.
Travel Booking on Scapia App: 20 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.

No reward points on international spends

Redemption:
5 Scapia coins = Rs. 1
You can redeem them for booking flights and hotels on the Scapia app.

Reward Rate: Normal spends - 2%
Travel booking via Scapia - 4%

Opinion: The benefits offered by this card look impressive. The inclusion of unlimited domestic lounge access is quite unexpected for a lifetime free card. However, one need to spend Rs. 5000 in month to get unlimited domestic lounge access. We'll have to wait for the detail terms and conditions to get a better idea about the card.
Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF

Last edited:
Scapia Card worth having - first thing all three card are LTF and this one with Zero forex markup fees, Unlimited domestic lounge access: If you spend at least ₹5,000 in a month , 10% rewards on all spends and 20% rewards on travel bookings if booked through scapia app and Convenient redemption through their scapia app it seem - so for frequent travelers LTF it could be good card.

Will I get Onecard and Celesta in future if I get Scapia? - so you remember which bank was providing onecard to you? was it Federal or some other card, see you can wait and scapia should partner with more bank to reach more customer they have acknowledged they would add more partner/banking partner to strength and get more customer. for Onecard their are like 4 bank that onecard is providing their card and Celestia can use for federal card discount and no other benefit as i far i remember.
If I have to summarise
1) I can apply OneCard from Non Federal Bank. How can I ensure this? Is OneCard worth it to add in our profile of 15 cards if I am very choosy and I just want to keep very limited cards.
2) Scapia for sure is promising but I won't be able to avail Federal Bank offers on this card.

That's why I should just wait now and shouldn't apply for any of these three cards?

If I have to summarise
1) I can apply OneCard from Non Federal Bank. How can I ensure this? Is OneCard worth it to add in our profile of 15 cards if I am very choosy and I just want to keep very limited cards.
2) Scapia for sure is promising but I won't be able to avail Federal Bank offers on this card.

That's why I should just wait now and shouldn't apply for any of these three cards?
Imo if your sole purpose is getting just federal card for offers don't apply Scapia.

Just apply Federal card which is currently LTF, if you get it good.
Then after getting core federal you apply one card (definitely that one card if approved would be of non-federal)one.

Imo if your sole purpose is getting just federal card for offers don't apply Scapia.

Just apply Federal card which is currently LTF, if you get it good.
Then after getting core federal you apply one card (definitely that one card if approved would be of non-federal)one.
But only thing is Scapia is proving a very good limit, I heard and even the cards benefits are pretty attractive like Zero Forex Markup and Unlimited Lounge that too with LTF. But yeah I think there are other premium cards which can provide these two things.

But yeah good suggestion.

But only thing is Scapia is proving a very good limit, I heard and even the cards benefits are pretty attractive like Zero Forex Markup and Unlimited Lounge that too with LTF. But yeah I think there are other premium cards which can provide these two things.

That's just to attract new customers 😉 you know down the line what's going to be the fate of Scapia

You need to spend 5k for that every month

If I have to summarise

See like @pprakash11 mentioned apply first core federal card and then one card if both are approved them for scapia they will add more banking partner then you apply for that too. For me I apply for onecard cause it was my first metal card and I don't use much now I'm totally opposite I like to have option of multiple card instead of few cause it help with multiple cc limit and this swipe without otp of onecard is a good feature never less. So you never know when you need something you don't have. Plus LTF doesn't hurt. Yes people don't want multiple card I understand that but I'm good with excel so if I haven't spend on a card then I don't have to pay a bill for that either.

I just checked my CIBIL report in gpay and found no enquiry.

However, this is only during the eligibility check (preliminary four steps), where they will perform a soft pull and will tell you that it doesn't affect your CIBIL score. If you are eligible and decide to proceed, there will be a hard enquiry.

P.S.: Attaching the eligibility check window, which tells no impact (look for this to be sure) and chats confirming the same with their customer support.
please update after few days, if any CIBIL enquiry appeared in your report

A friend got rejected as he had an ongoing education loan.
Seems like an odd reason to reject.

Scapia be like indian parents - loan nipta lo pehle fir ghum lena.

View attachment 23253
i think they should update some policy like if education loan is more than 3-4 years old then they can apply..
currently they think if someone has edu loan then he is student and they don't provide CC to students normally

i think they should update some policy like if education loan is more than 3-4 years old then they can apply..
currently they think if someone has edu loan then he is student and they don't provide CC to students normally
I guess they are doing this cuz education loan is generally took by students going overseas, which isn't a good thing as they might default the payments and many other reasons

I guess they are doing this cuz education loan is generally took by students going overseas, which isn't a good thing as they might default the payments and many other reasons
Default may not be the reason but i guess, international students will heavily use this card because of forex charges and that is loss to bank. This may be the reason.

But still some Indian students studying in india also take education loan.

For international students this may be good card but for domestic students not that lucrative.

Purpose to apply this federal bank scapia card was getting "discount in sales" ,,
I read somewhere that this card isn't applicable for federal bank discount. Is it right ?

Back