• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Select Savings Account Based on Legend Signature CC

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 7241
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 7241

I Heard that If You Have Legend Signature Credit Card then You are Eligible for Select Saving Account With Zero / NIL MAB.

Actually, I don't know whether it's a Official Offer or Not. So Please Solve My Query.

I Have LTF Legend Signature CC

I Heard that If You Have Legend Signature Credit Card then You are Eligible for Select Saving Account With Zero / NIL MAB.

Actually, I don't know whether it's a Official Offer or Not. So Please Solve My Query.

I Have LTF Legend Signature CC
It's actually official but maybe the bank has removed it recently

Still you can contact branch for it

Last edited:
I tried placing account upgrade request through nearby branch 2 weeks ago, but no luck. Branch guys have no idea about Select bank with 0 MAB against Legend Credit card.
That's Why I'm Confused...But Nigameash Sir mention that He got 0 MAB account so I hope that he will guide..

So, I Will Open Select Account Via Online Method.. and Then Link My Credit Card.

Is it ok. ?
It should work in principle but not sure if anyone has tried that route. I used the offline method for my account opening.

I’ve attached the document mentioning the 0 MAB for Select.

Attachments

Mail not Working as Whenever I'm Sending the E-mail then I'm Getting Error "Undelivered" Failed as per Enhanced Email Security n all..

Initial 50k funding is required. Just ask at branch for a regular select savings account and then raise service request from app to link account with credit card. It will become 0 mab.

Also you can Mail customer support asking if acc is 0 mab , and keep their confirmation handy for future references ,if required

Initial 50k funding is required. Just ask at branch for a regular select savings account and then raise service request from app to link account with credit card. It will become 0 mab.

Also you can Mail customer support asking if acc is 0 mab , and keep their confirmation handy for future references ,if required
But I Wants to Open Select account Directly... I don't Want to Open regular account and then Upgrade request.etc..

Opened Select Account With Cheque on 25th.. Saturday ..sunday holiday... still cheque is not cleared .. any idea ? @HyperBeast account opened ...but waiting for welcome kit

Back