• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Smartbuy Amazon Pay voucher limit Rs. 20000/-

eatpepsi

TF Select
Updates - Amazon Shopping Vouchers and Amazon Pay Vouchers are from now max 10k per month on HDFC
A customer (a combination of registered mobile number and card number) can buy a maximum of INR 20000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month. There will also be a Processing Fee of 3.25% + GST on all purchases of Amazon Pay Gift Cards.
A customer (a combination of registered mobile number and card number) can buy a maximum of INR 10000 worth of Flipkart Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
A customer (a combination of registered mobile number and card number) can buy a maximum of INR 25000 worth of Tata Cliq Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
A customer (a combination of registered mobile number and card number) can buy a maximum of INR 10000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers

Isn't amazon pay better than ASV?... This is a good change right? Am I missing something except for the increased processing fee?
No one is buying asv here. Ppl are buying AGV - gift voucher, not shopping voucher..

There's fee for asv agv and flipkart. It's better to buy agv directly from hdfc millennia for 5% upto 1000 or buy with smartbuy which will still give 6% but it has a little convenience fee.

No one is buying asv here. Ppl are buying AGV - gift voucher, not shopping voucher..

There's fee for asv agv and flipkart. It's better to buy agv directly from hdfc millennia for 5% upto 1000 or buy with smartbuy which will still give 6% but it has a little convenience fee.
Millenia CC treats gift card purchases as 'Other spends' and just provides 1% cashback.

Since a customer is a combination of registered mobile number and card number, can't we use a different Gyftr account(different mobile number) and same Infinia CC to go around 20K Amazon Pay GV limit ?

TheGambler

TF Select
Since a customer is a combination of registered mobile number and card number, can't we use a different Gyftr account(different mobile number) and same Infinia CC to go around 20K Amazon Pay GV limit ?
The transaction will not go through and you won''t be able to purchase the voucher from the same card and your own gyftr account after that.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
both accounts get blocked from buying any more vouchers. Only way to unblock is to connect with CC and they ask you to try buying after 72hrs (or 5 days)

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is the ASV and APV is still there? We don’t get any error while adding in the card but for Flipkart we can’t even add more that 10k voucher in app.

airbubble

TF Buzz
question for infinia users - the 20k limit is per user per card or just card? meaning if I have 1 add on card, can i use it to buy another gift card for 20k on top of the gift card that I have already purchased using my primary card?

sloth2805

TF Buzz
I recently asked the same question in this forum and on another one. As long as the add on card has different card number and tagged to a different phone number, you can purchase additional 20k vouchers (from a different smartbuy account registered with the add on card mobile number)

I have 3 add on infinia cards. Really useful for big ticket Amazon purchases.

airbubble

TF Buzz
I recently asked the same question in this forum and on another one. As long as the add on card has different card number and tagged to a different phone number, you can purchase additional 20k vouchers (from a different smartbuy account registered with the add on card mobile number)

Awesome! thanks for the help. it has a different card number and I have asked HDFC to change the phone number on the card

Gaurav_96

TF Premier

I have different numbers on add-on Infinia cards, and OTP comes to my number only. I am using add-on cards on different Payzapp accounts and have been purchasing more vouchers than the monthly quota.