• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Smartbuy Amazon Pay voucher limit Rs. 20000/-

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The infinia add on card that I have has the same card number....is there any way to get a different card number that I missed?
I have different numbers on add-on Infinia cards, and OTP comes to my number only. I am using add-on cards on different Payzapp accounts and have been purchasing more vouchers than the monthly quota.

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ask them to change network of the card and see if that works?

Mine is MasterCard.
Thanks I am scared to do that..for many years I have this ltf infinia...would that jeopardise that?
I would suggest speaking to your RM or closing and re-issuing the address on card.
I have never spoken to my RM...in fact he keeps messaging that why I have blocked him on truecaller:p for reissue would simply a lost card work or some other process needs to be done for the address thing you mentioned?

airbubble

TF Buzz
Thanks I am scared to do that..for many years I have this ltf infinia...would that jeopardise that?

I have never spoken to my RM...in fact he keeps messaging that why I have blocked him on truecaller:p for reissue would simply a lost card work or some other process needs to be done for the address thing you mentioned?
Speak to your RM. Hear out the guy and see if he can help you. Not all RM are bad.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don't know how to work this out.

@H2O Hey Buddy, did you get add-on cards on your Visa Infinia Metal? If yes, do they all have same numbers or different ones?
Add on cards applied recently ( from March I guess) are having different number than primary for sure. I have it for tata neu card. But infinia ones are old.

Anyways have emailed to hdfc team.lets see.

sloth2805

TF Buzz
Add on cards applied recently ( from March I guess) are having different number than primary for sure. I have it for tata neu card. But infinia ones are old.

Call infinia customer care. I did the same. They cancelled and reissued all 3 add-ons over a 15 minute call. Got the new cards in two days.

I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient the customer care was.