• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered Ultimate Card Application

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, i was applying for SC credit card (not ultimate), My company is not on there approved list so i was just trying my luck. After submitting information it automatically started showing it as approved (SC Ultimate), but i was not applying for that card. There is also not option to proceed further in documents section. Can anyone tell me what this approve means? Im i approved for card or eligible to apply for card? i also ask to customer support in chat they also said its showing as approved. They also did cibil inquiry

Attachments

• ss.jpeg
    ss.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 227
  • ss-.jpeg
    ss-.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 229

promoking

TF Select
No bro still no update.. now i want to cancel the application as well as one of my card limit got increased enough to apply SC ultimate c2c..
Mine was also in principle approved, everything Was done before 15th Oct on their behalf like ekyc, physical verification, video kyc. Just now had chat with them, they stated it’s declined. Worst bank and support ever.

promoking

TF Select
They are totally wierd, I got regular calls from sales team to apply for SC card, you are eligible, I never did so. Now when I’m interested, I applied via their website, after doing all formalities, they rejected that too after 20 days of application.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
They are totally wierd, I got regular calls from sales team to apply for SC card, you are eligible, I never did so. Now when I’m interested, I applied via their website, after doing all formalities, they rejected that too after 20 days of application.
That sales ppl who calls dont know anything about SCB and they just market that too sometimes back 2 back calls i get in name of SCB, recently created spam list and blocked all under single contact.

promoking

TF Select
Today I again called phone banking team, she said you have been assigned credit limit of 1.56 lacs and then said looks like your application is declined, further said somebody will call you today. I have not received any call till now.
I have never received any response from them in written via email or sms.

They don’t give any response via anymode. Can the application be declined after assigning credit limit ?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Today I again called phone banking team, she said you have been assigned credit limit of 1.56 lacs and then said looks like your application is declined, further said somebody will call you today. I have not received any call till now.
I have never received any response from them in written via email or sms.

They don’t give any response via anymode. Can the application be declined after assigning credit limit ?
Yes until card is issued they can do anything from their end but the limit what u say it wont be ultimate I guess, check with them again after 8 am tomorrow