• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered Ultimate Card Application

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, i was applying for SC credit card (not ultimate), My company is not on there approved list so i was just trying my luck. After submitting information it automatically started showing it as approved (SC Ultimate), but i was not applying for that card. There is also not option to proceed further in documents section. Can anyone tell me what this approve means? Im i approved for card or eligible to apply for card? i also ask to customer support in chat they also said its showing as approved. They also did cibil inquiry

Attachments

• ss.jpeg
    ss.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 227
  • ss-.jpeg
    ss-.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 229

deep@vie

TF Legend
how did you get this bro? and i got a card with more than 6 lakh limit so i guess i can apply + i live in there sourcing c2c city, salary 2 lakh +, but not on there company list..
I work with them.Still your application shall go through.Please share your company name & card name with 6lac plus limit in dm.Let me see what can I do.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Hi, i was applying for SC credit card (not ultimate), My company is not on there approved list so i was just trying my luck. After submitting information it automatically started showing it as approved (SC Ultimate), but i was not applying for that card. There is also not option to proceed further in documents section. Can anyone tell me what this approve means? Im i approved for card or eligible to apply for card? i also ask to customer support in chat they also said its showing as approved. They also did cibil inquiry
SCB doesn't issue a card without VKYC,some exceptions are there.

promoking

TF Select
Congratulations looks like long process but positive outcome
Yes bro, actually unintentionally it was delayed as I forgot to verify them on my office e-mail ID. Fortunately after escalating they called me and told your office verification report is negative.
After that case was reopened and bingo!! it was approved! However credit limit is low, 1.12 lacs only, lowest till date.
Applied on 9th Oct finally approved on 5th Nov. now, waiting for card and nord buds 😊

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Yes bro, actually unintentionally it was delayed as I forgot to verify them on my office e-mail ID. Fortunately after escalating they called me and told your office verification report is negative.
After that case was reopened and bingo!! it was approved! However credit limit is low, 1.12 lacs only, lowest till date.
Applied on 9th Oct finally approved on 5th Nov. now, waiting for card and nord buds 😊
Yes scb much tight limits and LE also not getting easily in scb

Tarunch

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How did you escalate?. I applied on 28th September till now no reply

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Bhai it’s not even 1.12l OMG these chindi people have given limit of just 65k. You are so true, they are very very conservative in terms of limit.
Bhai it will be 1.21 but usable 60 k they set like that so after 2 days in app do setting for limit increase they will do full 1.21l
New cards they play this trick not sure why so
The moment we activate card daily 3 calls I am getting from scb for personal loans 😇

promoking

TF Select
Bhai it will be 1.21 but usable 60 k they set like that so after 2 days in app do setting for limit increase they will do full 1.21l
New cards they play this trick not sure why so
The moment we activate card daily 3 calls I am getting from scb for personal loans 😇
Bhai, are you sure because today in morning received message about temp id and password and I logged into Net Banking, there it showed limit of 65k, I was shocked 😳

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Bhai, are you sure because today in morning received message about temp id and password and I logged into Net Banking, there it showed limit of 65k, I was shocked 😳
in my case in pre approval it showed 249900 and i happily applied but once card generated i had limit of 54k only.
waited for 2 days with a thought that scb screwed me but on 3rd day LE enabled and i made it full and to test i spend 1.5l swipe it went through