• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered Ultimate Card Application

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, i was applying for SC credit card (not ultimate), My company is not on there approved list so i was just trying my luck. After submitting information it automatically started showing it as approved (SC Ultimate), but i was not applying for that card. There is also not option to proceed further in documents section. Can anyone tell me what this approve means? Im i approved for card or eligible to apply for card? i also ask to customer support in chat they also said its showing as approved. They also did cibil inquiry

Attachments

• ss.jpeg
    ss.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 227
  • ss-.jpeg
    ss-.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 229

Gautham

TF Premier
Hi, i was applying for SC credit card (not ultimate), My company is not on there approved list so i was just trying my luck. After submitting information it automatically started showing it as approved (SC Ultimate), but i was not applying for that card. There is also not option to proceed further in documents section. Can anyone tell me what this approve means? Im i approved for card or eligible to apply for card? i also ask to customer support in chat they also said its showing as approved. They also did cibil inquiry
Wow, you are very lucky, What is the concern?

sd.ac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
yes thats why im little confused too.. lets see what happens..

I went through this recently. For me, the web application failed somewhere in the middle. They called me the next day and asked me to email a couple of documents (salary-slip and ITR). This was followed by an in-principle approval. The VKYC came only after this. The final step, after the VKYC, was the determination of credit limit. This could be what is happening in your case as well...

Gautham

TF Premier
I went through this recently. For me, the web application failed somewhere in the middle. They called me the next day and asked me to email a couple of documents (salary-slip and ITR). This was followed by an in-principle approval. The VKYC came only after this. The final step, after the VKYC, was the determination of credit limit. This could be what is happening in your case as well...
This happened with me as well. For him, nothing sort of this happened. Application page and cc already confirming that card is approved.

sd.ac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
This happened with me as well. For him, nothing sort of this happened. Application page and cc already confirming that card is approved.

I could be mistaken but my claim is that the Video KYC and Limit-Assignment steps still lie ahead - before the physical dispatch of the card.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update - The card they approved was indeed SC Utimate, but the limit that the have assigned is only 85k, In my other card i have 3 lakh limit but its new and bank is currently not reporting that to cibil. So max limit of card on my cibil is showing 85k, thats why i guess they approved 85k limit only.

Anyway can anyone tell me what is the waiting period for limit enhancement in SC cards?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 1.53.21 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 1.53.21 PM.png
    142 KB · Views: 64

Gautham

TF Premier
Update - The card they approved was indeed SC Utimate, but the limit that the have assigned is only 85k, In my other card i have 3 lakh limit but its new and bank is currently not reporting that to cibil. So max limit of card on my cibil is showing 85k, thats why i guess they approved 85k limit only.

Anyway can anyone tell me what is the waiting period for limit enhancement in SC cards?
Awesome. Wait for 6 months. Then send ur salary slip asking for LE. They'll definitely consider. Please don't close it just because they gave low limit. It's a fantastic card to have.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Awesome. Wait for 6 months. Then send ur salary slip asking for LE. They'll definitely consider. Please don't close it just because they gave low limit. It's a fantastic card to have.
Yes.. i mean much better card then SC Smart, Anyway i was applying for SC smart and expecting similar kind of limit, SC ultimate is cherry on top and annual fee will be recovered with there welcome points..

Gautham

TF Premier
Yes.. i mean much better card then SC Smart, Anyway i was applying for SC smart and expecting similar kind of limit, SC ultimate is cherry on top and annual fee will be recovered with there welcome points..
Use this card to load paytm wallet after activating paytm load wallet with cc offers in offer section. Then pay all cc bills. ( Dont transfer to bank. Paytm will block ur account) you'll get close to 2% for cc bill payment by this way. And ofcourse rent payment too.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Use this card to load paytm wallet after activating paytm load wallet with cc offers in offer section. Then pay all cc bills. ( Dont transfer to bank. Paytm will block ur account) you'll get close to 2% for cc bill payment by this way. And ofcourse rent payment too.
Oh. I didn't know that.. thanks bro.. Is there any capping for this?

Tarunch

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Did you receive your card now?

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did you receive your card now?
No bro.. After 2 days i got a call from SC, confirming details. After that i received a E-kyc link in which i have to do my aadhar verification through OTP. After completing that i received another link in which i have to fill all my details. It was on 28th SEP done that as well, I asked them on twitter they said to wait 10 working days. If anyones knows what happens next please let me know..

Gautham

TF Premier
No bro.. After 2 days i got a call from SC, confirming details. After that i received a E-kyc link in which i have to do my aadhar verification through OTP. After completing that i received another link in which i have to fill all my details. It was on 28th SEP done that as well, I asked them on twitter they said to wait 10 working days. If anyones knows what happens next please let me know..
Wow. What a mess. Hope you get the card!