• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered Ultimate Card Application

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, i was applying for SC credit card (not ultimate), My company is not on there approved list so i was just trying my luck. After submitting information it automatically started showing it as approved (SC Ultimate), but i was not applying for that card. There is also not option to proceed further in documents section. Can anyone tell me what this approve means? Im i approved for card or eligible to apply for card? i also ask to customer support in chat they also said its showing as approved. They also did cibil inquiry

Attachments

• ss.jpeg
    ss.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 227
  • ss-.jpeg
    ss-.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 229

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Bhai it was mentioned on call by customer care executive yesterday only.
And 2 days earlier, it was 1.56 lacs. Daily they are decreasing, don’t know what they are up to. In actual it’s 65k as per app and net banking. Moreover their systems are down today. Reward portal is also not working.
Initially confirmed amount is set in system under the card bhai that’s what cc confirmed to u
Wait till morning and call cc again to raise this concern before u get card on hand
Try to get that high figure what they said initially since getting LE with scb is too tough

promoking

TF Select
Initially confirmed amount is set in system under the card bhai that’s what cc confirmed to u
Wait till morning and call cc again to raise this concern before u get card on hand
Try to get that high figure what they said initially since getting LE with scb is too tough
Okay bro, can I still deny the card and pressurise them to increase the limit?
Because I’m the one who is in need of card.

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
No bro.. After 2 days i got a call from SC, confirming details. After that i received a E-kyc link in which i have to do my aadhar verification through OTP. After completing that i received another link in which i have to fill all my details. It was on 28th SEP done that as well, I asked them on twitter they said to wait 10 working days. If anyones knows what happens next please let me know..
Bro when did you received video kyc link after ekyc link