• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest a 16gb Ram stick for this laptop

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I saw this one , maximum they will give 1000 cashback, i am looking to purchase Legion laptop which comes around 1.5L
thats thing I observed here in this forum..
When people ask initially they come with very very basic info and upon on getting responses, they will slowly start to reveal the whole story...
WHy can't they disclose everything upfront so that responders will respond if they can or otherwise leave it..

You didn't even acknowledge my effort to suggest something..
You didn' even ack my intial post by reacting to it.. not that it counts.. instead starting with BTW, CK doesn't work what else??

I am not having a go at you.. I am just asking to think from the otherside.. then you will get 360 derees picture...
THis is for everyone who does the samething.. I have already mentioned about this issue a few days ago...

Okay coming to the subject, I need to look into it and see if there are any opions left.

Again, you have not given enough info, like which payment metod, you want to use, what are the CCs avaialble etcc.

DId you see my intial post aobout this how clearly I have mentioned each and every step...

Last edited:

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
How do you check if a RAM would be compatible with a given Laptop/PC ?
I am building one PC in a few months, so want to know
Install CPU Z and buy the matching one with RAM type, frequency, and clock.
You can ignore frequency and clock(if you want) as it will automatically run on equal grounds where both RAM's specs coincide.

Reactions: AsB

AsB

TF Ace
Install CPU Z and buy the matching one with RAM type, frequency, and clock.
You can ignore frequency and clock(if you want) as it will automatically run on equal grounds where both RAM's specs coincide.
But what about desktops which are not yet built ?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
How do you check if a RAM would be compatible with a given Laptop/PC ?
I am building one PC in a few months, so want to know
Googling things help. Google with the model no or can go to the vendor website to check..

In case of laptop, try to buy same specs what laptop comes with.
In case of pc , you need to check what the motherboard & CPU support..

Don't mess up the GHz & gen..

PRASHANTTHAKUR

TF Premier
Sure, I am not endorsing Lenovo at all.. We need to look for what fits for our uasge...
I upgraded my RAM to 20 GB and Wifi card to support wifi 6... and it is flying now:

I have 300 mbps broadband plan now on ACT:
and using WIFI ( not wired net) , I am getting these speeds : The SS taken just now:

1692017415565.png
20 GB MEANS
12+8?
Are Both ram with same MHz frequency or defferent.
And how much MHz on both Ram also SSD?
I'm using crucial 16+16 = 32GB with 3200 MHz
And Crucial SSD 500GB P5 NVMe M.2

But still getting below 300Mbps Internet speed

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
20 GB MEANS
12+8?
Are Both ram with same MHz frequency or defferent.
And how much MHz on both Ram also SSD?
I'm using crucial 16+16 = 32GB with 3200 MHz
And Crucial SSD 500GB P5 NVMe M.2

But still getting below 300Mbps Internet speed
Yes .. 4 soldered and 16 gb slotted both same speed

To get high speed WiFi, you need to change your network card to support WiFi 6 and need to have WiFi 6 router