• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a phone deal under 25k in Aug/Sep 2024

Ca

Camera and battery are good for the range. Processor is 6s gen 3 which will be a significant downgrade from the edge series. Also promise of 2 os updates and 3 years security. But totally depends on budget. Probably you will get Edge 50 fusion 12gb 256gb near the 20K range once the sale starts (with card discount and stuff) so you can consider that for 20k range. You will have better processor, 3 years os and 4 security update promise.
6sg3 is anther 695sd..it will cry in 2nd yr..for lag..

Let me ask something to everyone here,

Which is better,
Edge 50 Fusion 12Gb+256Gb vs Edge 50 Pro 8Gb+256Gb

Pro for sure

Pro 4 sure sounds like Pedia sure, 😷 doc will remember it.
throw up baby food GIF by The Boss Baby

ram is more important in todays world..u can run a mid range phn easily..but when ram goes down..each apps will restart everytime it gets opened..and it will have heavy cpu usage again
I disagree brother, 8gb ram is more than enough for her. We are particularly talking about his GF. She can open multiple apps in background and they will work without any issues/lag.

Yes, in general you can say that higher ram is good but in this particular case. 8GB is more than enough.

I disagree brother, 8gb ram is more than enough for her. We are particularly talking about his GF. She can open multiple apps in background and they will work without any issues/lag.

Yes, in general you can say that higher ram is good but in this particular case. 8GB is more than enough.
Secondly all OS-es nowadays have app activity based RAM management behavioral models which keep the most used and frequent apps for the user and hence the person would not require more RAM than the entry level M3 Macbook Air or Pro

and for this thing..both the model has 7g1 and 7g3..both have antutu scores of 8,9lac..not more than that..now she uses custom skin phn..we r giving her a stock android..where features will be missed..2nd..she wants camera..which is weaker than vivo v series..now moto has ufs 2.2 and ddr4x ram in both 50 and pro..so why not give her the same skin she is using and ufs 2.2 and ddr4x phn..if really we want to go long term..better cash with realme 6t..its powerful..plus have cam like oppo

u r spending 25-30k..and telling all about optimisations..but giving her a ddr4x phn and ufs 2.2..right now things will be fine..after 2years..things will be diff..

and for this thing..both the model has 7g1 and 7g3..both have antutu scores of 8,9lac..not more than that..now she uses custom skin phn..we r giving her a stock android..where features will be missed..2nd..she wants camera..which is weaker than vivo v series..now moto has ufs 2.2 and ddr4x ram in both 50 and pro..so why not give her the same skin she is using and ufs 2.2 and ddr4x phn..if really we want to go long term..better cash with realme 6t..its powerful..plus have cam like oppo
Realme GT 6T is a great phone too. I never said it's a bad phone or something like that. It's just that my mother doesn't like the bloatware and ADs, rest is great.

If my posting felt like I am more baised towards motorola then no, I am not praising that phone. It's just I liked it and my mother liked it.

I'm personally using different company phone as well.

Last edited:
Realme GT 6T is great phone too. I never said it's bad. It's just my mother don't like the bloatware and ADs. Rest is great.

If my posting felt like I am more baised towards motorola then no, I am not praising that phone. It's just I liked it and my mother liked it.

I'm personally using different company phone as well.
then nothing phn 2 will be better optn for his gf

Back