• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a phone deal under 25k in Aug/Sep 2024

Any phones with stock android in market right now ?
Can't afford a pixel,
Is Moto G series still ongoing ?
Yes Moto G series is still going strong in the budget range. Moto g85 just launched few days back. But that is in the lower range. For range of 20-25K you can consider Moto Edge 50 fusion or Moto edge 50 pro (if sale price is near 25k). Else if you don't care about stock like experience, you can go with Nord CE 4 or Nord 4 (again if sale price is near 25k).

Yes Moto G series is still going strong in the budget range. Moto g85 just launched few days back. But that is in the lower range. For range of 20-25K you can consider Moto Edge 50 fusion or Moto edge 50 pro (if sale price is near 25k). Else if you don't care about stock like experience, you can go with Nord CE 4 or Nord 4 (again if sale price is near 25k).
ce4 ..as nord 4 will have 8gb ram..after 4yrs of os update..8gb ram will lag like hell

You can use cashify to sell your old phone. Also, if you take the money in form of gift vouchers (after selling it in cashify), you get additional 3-4%.
OMG ... this solves the mystery.
SO, Mandal babu sold all the election equipment in cashify and got Kalyan vouchers.
Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

plus she is using vivo already..so she is used to feature rich funtouch os..
i will target vivo more for her..as she is used too..and we all know how much vivo focus on camera dept..
better she should buy vivo v series for camera
She's attached to her current vivo ,and it has good camera and battery even for a 4 yr old phone

It's just that i don't have a very positive image of smaller chinese brands like oppo ,vivo ,realme ,narzo ,techno ,etc
I don't know why ,maybe it's because i don't think they're built to last long

She's attached to her current vivo ,and it has good camera and battery even for a 4 yr old phone

It's just that i don't have a very positive image of smaller chinese brands like oppo ,vivo ,realme ,narzo ,techno ,etc
I don't know why ,maybe it's because i don't think they're built to last long
my mausi is still using 2015 vivo phn..me still using 2016 note 3 and 2017 note 4..yeah bought new phn's too..but they r alive..point is if she likes her phn..then we should not give our type phn to her..think in her prespective..plus if she really dnt want new phn..its a good sign..that ur gf is very serious about money..my ex aka my 1st love use to think how to burn my cash all times..so u r lucky chap..just think what she likes and try out her thinking..thats it

my mausi is still using 2015 vivo phn..me still using 2016 note 3 and 2017 note 4..yeah bought new phn's too..but they r alive..point is if she likes her phn..then we should not give our type phn to her..think in her prespective..plus if she really dnt want new phn..its a good sign..that ur gf is very serious about money..my ex aka my 1st love use to think how to burn my cash all times..so u r lucky chap..just think what she likes and try out her thinking..thats it
Good advice ,not just for phone but for life ,
Thanks

..plus if she really dnt want new phn..
Honestly she doesn't want a new phone ,
But her current one is getting outdated ,
4G speeds are slower ,there's issue with network while on call, her phone sometimes hangs and other times heats up ,

So i decided I'll buy her a new one on my own and gift her on B'Day
Before the current one is completely unusable or dead

exactly ... I had hell lot of issues with my Oneplus 3 long back and now sticking to samsung m series.

So, samsung m series or moto edge should be your choice.
OnePlus 3, that's my first OnePlus phone. Lots of nostalgia. Actually it was one of the very good OnePlus phones and made OnePlus a brand (from a startup). Surely individual experience can be different. But that was when OnePlus phones used to be beating the likes of Apple and Samsung (in sales) till thing peaked with the 7 series. Things went a bit downhill from there with Carl pei moving out and lots of models being launched. But even to this date, dont think any Samsung series except S series ( I have S23 ultra) can have the same level of experience as OnePlus. Motorola is rising with its edge 50 series but time will tell how things go ahead (read how updates are delivered).

Hey ,G85 12Gb+256Gb is coming out under 20k on FK ,not yet launched though

Apart from stock android ,Is it any good ?
Like camera and battery stuff

Honestly she doesn't want a new phone ,
But her current one is getting outdated ,
4G speeds are slower ,there's issue with network while on call, her phone sometimes hangs and other times heats up ,

So i decided I'll buy her a new one on my own and gift her on B'Day
Before the current one is completely unusable or dead
if she doesnt want new phn..good sign of budget management in future..i will suggest give her a phn..but also dnt say her to exchng her old phn..let her use that as her 4yrs memory..

if she doesnt want new phn..good sign of budget management in future..i will suggest give her a phn..but also dnt say her to exchng her old phn..let her use that as her 4yrs memory..
Yup ,not planning for exchange, she'll probably keep it as a secondsry device or give it away to one her underprivileged students ,she has given away an old ipad and my old samsung tab to them before

Ca
Hey ,G85 12Gb+256Gb is coming out under 20k on FK ,not yet launched though

Apart from stock android ,Is it any good ?
Like camera and battery stuff
Camera and battery are good for the range. Processor is 6s gen 3 which will be a significant downgrade from the edge series. Also promise of 2 os updates and 3 years security. But totally depends on budget. Probably you will get Edge 50 fusion 12gb 256gb near the 20K range once the sale starts (with card discount and stuff) so you can consider that for 20k range. You will have better processor, 3 years os and 4 security update promise.

Back