• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
Yes. I have told them that I have applied it as ltf but customer care team told me as paid card.
Same here, they had rejected my request to convert to LTF before, but I decided to try again looking at positive outcomes in this thread but they declined again saying that all fees and charges were clearly communicated at the time of applying. They said spend 2 lac to complete the annual spend criteria to get the annual charges waived. 😅

Same here, they had rejected my request to convert to LTF before, but I decided to try again looking at positive outcomes in this thread but they declined again saying that all fees and charges were clearly communicated at the time of applying. They said spend 2 lac to complete the annual spend criteria to get the annual charges waived. 😅
Don't tell them to convert ltf, just say them that you have applied through ltf offer from swiggy app. But when you wanted to verify it with customer care they told me that it's a paid card. Tell them to rectify this error.

I am using Swiggy One frequently since last month (5000 worth of orders on food and Instamart) and trying to get HDFC swiggy cc but still no luck and showing joining & annual 500 fees. Is there a trick to get this cc LTF?

Don't tell them to convert it LTF. Just say them that there was an error like you have applied for ltf but when asked to customer support they are saying that it's a paid card and attach the screenshots .

Don't tell them to convert it LTF. Just say them that there was an error like you have applied for ltf but when asked to customer support they are saying that it's a paid card and attach the screenshots .
assuming that for this hack to work, you actually would have needed to apply under LTF option ??
don't think it will work for someone having applied outside LTF window, or will it ?

Don't tell them to convert ltf, just say them that you have applied through ltf offer from swiggy app. But when you wanted to verify it with customer care they told me that it's a paid card. Tell them to rectify this error.
After how many days, you have mail Hdfc to convert it as LTF. Can you please elaborate it in a brief, which steps you follow and please mention email id.

Last edited:
After how many days, you have mail Hdfc to convert it as LTF. Can you please elaborate it in a brief, which steps you follow and please mention email id.
Email - customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com

Template -

Hello,

I have recently applied for swiggy HDFC Bank credit card through swiggy ltf offer and got approved (last 4 digits - ****). I just wanted to confirm it's ltf status as some were applied through ltf offer but got paid card. I have approached customer support through call and Facebook and got to know that my card is chargeable card.

I already hold hdfc millennia credit card and never faced any issue as of now. But my swiggy credit card approved as paid card instead of ltf.

I have attached screenshot for your reference, please resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Full Name
Mobile number

First I have applied swiggy card as paid card and it got approved as I was already holding millenia cc. Then I have waited for few days and told them to convert it LTF but they have denied my request and simultaneously I have also messaged the social media customer care of hdfc and asked them to verify whether the card Is paid or ltf and they told me that it's paid. I took ltf screenshot from web and the customer care conversation screenshot and sent a mail to hdfc. After 1-2 weeks they replied that my card got converted to ltf and I have even verified it through same social media customer support team.

First I have applied swiggy card as paid card and it got approved as I was already holding millenia cc. Then I have waited for few days and told them to convert it LTF but they have denied my request and simultaneously I have also messaged the social media customer care of hdfc and asked them to verify whether the card Is paid or ltf and they told me that it's paid. I took ltf screenshot from web and the customer care conversation screenshot and sent a mail to hdfc. After 1-2 weeks they replied that my card got converted to ltf and I have even verified it through same social media customer support team.
Applied, will use this trick, lets see 🤞

Applied, will use this trick, lets see 🤞
Yesterday night around 10pm I applied and did video kyc , no hdfc savings account ,having CC with different address ( as Swiggy is not available in my permanent address🤣)

Today evening card generated. But the limit is only 5k, talk to the CS ,they say limit will increase after my physical card delivery.

Now mail karna ka time hai

Last edited:
Back