• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
Yesterday night around 10pm I applied and did video kyc , no hdfc savings account ,having CC with different address ( as Swiggy is not available in my permanent address🤣)

Today evening card generated. But the limit is only 5k, talk to the CS ,they say limit will increase after my physical card delivery.

Now mail karna ka time hai
Apply this trick after, when your card will delivered as in there system, card will not show until you will get your card.

@
Yesterday night around 10pm I applied and did video kyc , no hdfc savings account ,having CC with different address ( as Swiggy is not available in my permanent address🤣)

Today evening card generated. But the limit is only 5k, talk to the CS ,they say limit will increase after my physical card delivery.

Now mail karna ka time hai
@ankit ojha : Where did you see that the card has been generated?

asked hdfc with only 1 mail that my card is paid but it was showing ltf during application and attached ltf ss

It took them a week to convert my paid card to ltf

IMG_9585.webp

Reactions: H2O
You have personally used & received 5% cashback on Amazon??

Why I’m asking is coz in the term & conditions, it’s clearly mentioned that “gift card and grocery purchased on the 5% eligible merchants and MCCs won’t earn any cashback” !!
Yeap personally tested.
From where did you buy Amazon voucher to get 5% cashback? Directly from Amazon app??
Also please mention was it Amazon shopping voucher or Amazon Pay balance? @BeingIncog
Amazon itself. AGC.

I think they charge joining fees on completing 120 days. I guess on August statement it can be charged, I'm in the same boat paid card from April.
Lets see ..even if they charge it ..i am not gonna ask back for 500 .. They might convert it back to paid from ltf

Back