• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
Did you follow the same path to get it done?
Applied the paid version from the swiggy app, and sent a mail as soon as the instant card was generated (Physical card was not delivered yet). They asked me to provide some screenshots or communication that i am eligible for the LTF version, sent a screenshot from Google baba and they converted it today. Now i will activate the card..🤪🤪

Applied the paid version from the swiggy app, and sent a mail as soon as the instant card was generated (Physical card was not delivered yet). They asked me to provide some screenshots or communication that i am eligible for the LTF version, sent a screenshot from Google baba and they converted it today. Now i will activate the card..🤪🤪
Following your footsteps lets see what happens

Reactions: H2O
Card is converted to LTF from Paid version..😅
Niiice and congrats for getting a decent useful card as LTF...... I had also followed @maneesh's style and sent similar mail to them. They have raised the SR, which is expected to close by 6th... Hopefully, they should do it....

btw, @H2O where did you see the instant card? For me, it was approved in the swiggy app the next day of application (and was visible in MyCards)..... however, the dispatch happened only after 8-9 days (still in transit). In the swiggy app, now it shows that card has been generated and gives a link for Mycards for activating.

Niiice and congrats for getting a decent useful card as LTF...... I had also followed @maneesh's style and sent similar mail to them. They have raised the SR, which is expected to close by 6th... Hopefully, they should do it....

btw, @H2O where did you see the instant card? For me, it was approved in the swiggy app the next day of application (and was visible in MyCards)..... however, the dispatch happened only after 8-9 days (still in transit). In the swiggy app, now it shows that card has been generated and gives a link for Mycards for activating.
I have received an email stating card details before the dispatch. If you are able to see the card in Mycards then that’s your instant card.

I used the technique shared in this thread and shared fake screenshot with HDFC bank & my card was converted to LTF. Today i received an email from HDFC bank that my both the cards i.e. Swiggy HDFC bank card & the primary regalia gold are cancelled due to fraudulent activity.

I called CC and they informed that since i shared fake screenshot with HDFC, they cancelled my both the cards for violation of their T&C.

When misuse becomes rampant then it alerts the banks.

Enjoy the LTF Swiggy HDFC card....If you will share fake screenshot, they will cancel primary card also.

Back