• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
Yeh cancellation wala bhai sab ki hawa tight karke so gaya lagta hai… Ajeeb duniya hai bhai log, dusro ki sulga ke nikal lo. 🤪🤪
Not sure,

But pagal bna rha hai vo banda 99%

Post mai likha hai I used the screenshots and technique from this thread.

Bande ne register hi aaj kia hai TF pe🤣🤣

And jab tak register nhi kar sakte tab tak TF se photos view ya download nhi kar sakte.

Plus on call cc ko ghanta emails ki kuch jaankari nhi hoti🤣

In short sabka kaat ke chla gya vo🤣🤣

Last edited:
I used the technique shared in this thread and shared fake screenshot with HDFC bank & my card was converted to LTF. Today i received an email from HDFC bank that my both the cards i.e. Swiggy HDFC bank card & the primary regalia gold are cancelled due to fraudulent activity.

I called CC and they informed that since i shared fake screenshot with HDFC, they cancelled my both the cards for violation of their T&C.

When misuse becomes rampant then it alerts the banks.

Enjoy the LTF Swiggy HDFC card....If you will share fake screenshot, they will cancel primary card also.
Pehle tu ye bata..

Tu kiski fake iD hai TF pe..

Tab mai teri baat manunga…

I used the technique shared in this thread and shared fake screenshot with HDFC bank & my card was converted to LTF. Today i received an email from HDFC bank that my both the cards i.e. Swiggy HDFC bank card & the primary regalia gold are cancelled due to fraudulent activity.

I called CC and they informed that since i shared fake screenshot with HDFC, they cancelled my both the cards for violation of their T&C.

When misuse becomes rampant then it alerts the banks.

Enjoy the LTF Swiggy HDFC card....If you will share fake screenshot, they will cancel primary card also.
U Joined At 7.10PM

U Posted At 7.15 PM

Pls Share The Official Mail Received From HDFC

They will definitely have some sort of tracker when you click the apply link from Swiggy app.
If they actually wanted to check from their end obviously the tech will be there, the question is why did they randomly check, that to some time after they made the card LTF?
If They Don't Want To Give LTF
They Won't Issue
For Sharing Others SS They Just Deny LTF Request

Till Now I Didnt Saw Any Cancellations From HDFC Cards

Last edited:
Back