• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
Applied the paid version from the swiggy app, and sent a mail as soon as the instant card was generated (Physical card was not delivered yet). They asked me to provide some screenshots or communication that i am eligible for the LTF version, sent a screenshot from Google baba and they converted it today. Now i will activate the card..🤪🤪
:hehe: @Shin-Chan this .

I used the technique shared in this thread and shared fake screenshot with HDFC bank & my card was converted to LTF. Today i received an email from HDFC bank that my both the cards i.e. Swiggy HDFC bank card & the primary regalia gold are cancelled due to fraudulent activity.

I called CC and they informed that since i shared fake screenshot with HDFC, they cancelled my both the cards for violation of their T&C.

When misuse becomes rampant then it alerts the banks.

Enjoy the LTF Swiggy HDFC card....If you will share fake screenshot, they will cancel primary card also.
Something is off here, they never cancels out the cards. Even my Tata neu infinity which was converted long back using same trick is working fine till Today.

I used the technique shared in this thread and shared fake screenshot with HDFC bank & my card was converted to LTF. Today i received an email from HDFC bank that my both the cards i.e. Swiggy HDFC bank card & the primary regalia gold are cancelled due to fraudulent activity.

I called CC and they informed that since i shared fake screenshot with HDFC, they cancelled my both the cards for violation of their T&C.

Enjoy the LTF Swiggy HDFC card....If you will share fake screenshot, they will cancel primary card also.
Did you by any chance share screenshot which had any other watermark? For example if you download screenshot from Techofino, the image is downloaded with Technofino logo.

Did you by any chance share screenshot which had any other watermark? For example if you download screenshot from Techofino, the image is downloaded with Technofino logo.
They will definitely have some sort of tracker when you click the apply link from Swiggy app.
If they actually wanted to check from their end obviously the tech will be there, the question is why did they randomly check, that to some time after they made the card LTF?

Please share the cancellation mail screenshot here

They will definitely have some sort of tracker when you click the apply link from Swiggy app.
If they actually wanted to check from their end obviously the tech will be there, the question is why did they randomly check, that to some time after they made the card LTF?
Tracker will be at Swiggy not HDFC. Yes, they can choose to check. If they take extreme step unilaterally, then they must have something wrong with screenshot.

Hey Sunit, sorry for your both cards cancellation.
Can you please share the screenshots attached in the email and the email response from HDFC CC team.

Extremely high probability that the user shared image downloaded from technofino. (having watermark.
(Few ppl are thinking that HDFC perhaps has some detectives working as support agents had me laughing 😂😂)

GIF by The Bachelor

Do share the email received and also share the screenshots shared

I just googled swiggy hdfc ltf and multiple threads will all step wise approach on how to get a swiggy hdfc cc ltf along with screenshots were visible
Can't we do anything in this regard, so that Its not easily visible on Google search?

Back