• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
Finally, I got a call from hdfc cc saying why didn't you activate your card?
I told her about the ltf issue and the mail asking to wait till 27th Aug
She said it's already lifetime free sir, please activate the card.
Just to reconfirm I called cc once again and asked even she confirmed.
So, it's official I now have 3 cards from hdfc all LTF 😌
So the screenshot trick worked but the customer care just did not confirm through the mail?

On what basis are you guys making it LTF. I tried two months back with neu infinity, hdfc rejected.
How to convert swiggy fyf to ltf?
Any specific point to note.
Also which email id to send mail to?

I got LTF earlier and I applied and rejected , again now I see it says LTF and I applied couple days ago on Thursday and no update since then.
I already hold neu plus and Millennia

After three weeks of hard fight finally it got paid off and my Swiggy HDFC card got converted to LTF recieved an email confirmation from them.
Got converted to LTF plus got bonus offer from Swiggy of 200 rs for card activation, will wait till 29th day and then activate that till then will see how much more Swiggy money will they give 😂

Attachments

• IMG_20240821_151446.jpg
    IMG_20240821_151446.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 69
Back