• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
Hi
Today I got offer for fyf
And they mentioned that annual fee is ₹ 500/-
But at bottom they show card is life time free

So whether it is fyf or Ltf ???

Herewith I attached screenshot of tnc

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-10-16-47-22-272_in.swiggy.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-10-16-47-22-272_in.swiggy.android.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_2024-08-10-16-47-33-178_in.swiggy.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-10-16-47-33-178_in.swiggy.android.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 56
Hi

I think that's conditional spend based LTF,
HDFC is using lots of gimmicks lately...
Someone please confirm if it's truly LTF?

Hi

Mujhe bhi same yehi show ho raha hai, man toh kar raha hai bug ka benefit utha ke apply kardi, lekin HDFC se negotiate karna bhi ek headache hai,😂 toh samajh nahi aa raha Kya kiya jaye.
Agar aap mein se koi is bug mein apply kare toh maargdarshan kare please 😃

Mujhe bhi same yehi show ho raha hai, man toh kar raha hai bug ka benefit utha ke apply kardi, lekin HDFC se negotiate karna bhi ek headache hai,😂 toh samajh nahi aa raha Kya kiya jaye.
Agar aap mein se koi is bug mein apply kare toh maargdarshan kare please 😃
Mujhe vi same offer (FYF) aa raha hain Swiggy paar... Apply karu, ya wait karu Festive Seasons taak? Agar taab taak LTF offer aa gaya to! Highly confused... Experienced guys, plz help kare... Sahi disha dikhaye...

Hi

Same banner for me also. Why mention LTF eligible in a FYF card. Will try to confirm this via their X support

Well it is still false marketing then, since they are not admitting that it is LTF when you spend or smtng...
Should it be possible to convert the card to LTF on the threat of closing card due to false marketing or escalation to Ombudsman?
Yes, pretty possible....but for that, you need to get a screenshot from your own device/login...and apply before the bug is fixed.... then you may ask HDFC to make t to LTF, because the app was saying so!

Back