• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
Yes, pretty possible....but for that, you need to get a screenshot from your own device/login...and apply before the bug is fixed.... then you may ask HDFC to make t to LTF, because the app was saying so!
I took a ss but how to prove it to be my login/device?? And does it need to be before bug fix... Im gonna be shown as credit hungry if I do that mann..

Reactions: R@J
I took a ss but how to prove it to be my login/device?? And does it need to be before bug fix... Im gonna be shown as credit hungry if I do that mann..
@nayra 1. It wont be visible from the SS, but just in case if they want to check from backend, (probably they must be having some mechanism to cross check which numbers are triggered for what offer)
2. Since the bug shows LTF mentioned at some place, you can leverage that.....rather than when the app shows FYF correctly (and they remove the term LTF completely).
3. Yes, there will be one cibil hit if you apply....but if you are existing HDFC customer, then you'll get the card approved almost definitely.

Note - I gave the suggestion with the underlying fact that one should not use fake/googled screenshot for this card with 500 fees (with 500 coupon refunded)...... recently there was lot of buzz in the community when someone mentioned that HDFC taking action against those people (although nobody else reported that) .

My 2 cents: So, I'll suggest not to take unwanted tension by showing googled screenshot....your case is a genuine mistake/bug of Swiggy/Hdfc, so better to use this to get the card converted to LTF (rather than taking headache of googled screenshot) :)

I am only getting first year free...No LTF...disappointing...Unless LTF, I will not take...Same with tata neu...it is also FYF for me...and I will wait for LTF offer, if any...otherwise I will miss these two cards forever...

I am only getting first year free...No LTF...disappointing...Unless LTF, I will not take...Same with tata neu...it is also FYF for me...and I will wait for LTF offer, if any...otherwise I will miss these two cards forever...
If you don't have an existing hdfc credit card you can apply from hdfc portal and get 1500 voucher, making it basically 3 years free, after 3 years there might be better options and upgrade/ltf options might also be there. My case is the same.

If you don't have an existing hdfc credit card you can apply from hdfc portal and get 1500 voucher, making it basically 3 years free, after 3 years there might be better options and upgrade/ltf options might also be there. My case is the same.
I have regalia gold LTF...Hence, can not get that voucher or cashkaro cashback...

Make it 4…you also get 500 in Swiggy money !!
Sadly atleast in my case I didn't receive the swiggy money voucher as this voucher back then was only for swiggy app application. For making 4 years I need to reach waiver condition or by some miracle if hdfc doesn't charge joining fees at all, in my case for example 4th statement has been generated and I still don't see joining fees, fingers crossed.

Finally received mine HDFC swiggy cc... Applied from swiggy app
1. Card name mai middle name missing hai
2. Swiggy pe FYF bata raha tha. Tho LTF ke liye kisko or kya likhna hai???? Already have HDFC business moneyback CC limit 96k.
3. Isse phele tata neu bhi liya tha last week tho vo close karanake ki soch Raha hu....

Finally received mine HDFC swiggy cc... Applied from swiggy app
1. Card name mai middle name missing hai
2. Swiggy pe FYF bata raha tha. Tho LTF ke liye kisko or kya likhna hai???? Already have HDFC business moneyback CC limit 96k.
3. Isse phele tata neu bhi liya tha last week tho vo close karanake ki soch Raha hu....
Why close neu so soon? Isnt it fyf?
Swiggy is fyf. You can try writing to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com for ltf but mostly they wont entertain.

Finally, I got a call from hdfc cc saying why didn't you activate your card?
I told her about the ltf issue and the mail asking to wait till 27th Aug
She said it's already lifetime free sir, please activate the card.
Just to reconfirm I called cc once again and asked even she confirmed.
So, it's official I now have 3 cards from hdfc all LTF 😌

Finally, I got a call from hdfc cc saying why didn't you activate your card?
I told her about the ltf issue and the mail asking to wait till 27th Aug
She said it's already lifetime free sir, please activate the card.
Just to reconfirm I called cc once again and asked even she confirmed.
So, it's official I now have 3 cards from hdfc all LTF 😌
Which ones other than swiggy?

Back