• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Any. In recent LE waves, people with co branded cc reported not receiving any LE offers which they did before. So its an accepted theory for now.
If this is going to be true longterm..what would be fate of Tata Neu Plus holders !!!🤔
I guess definitely not rosy !!! Poor plus holders ... poor Tata Neu ....
This applies to somewhat infinity holders as well

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
If this is going to be true longterm..what would be fate of Tata Neu Plus holders !!!🤔
I guess definitely not rosy !!! Poor plus holders ... poor Tata Neu ....
This applies to somewhat infinity holders as well
Is this because of shared underwriting and risk?

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

djrocky

TF Buzz
I believe the cashback associated with this card will be linked to the mobile number of the card holder.
If that's true, the swiggy one membership may be priced higher for such members in future. Today also the one membership charges are different for different customers.
Those using multiple accounts may find discounted membership in some other account and this card may not be of any value.
This is one area where the bank/swiggy can control profits.
Am I correct in understanding?

In comparison, Cards like tata neu can be used by anyone as there are no Neupass membership charges (for default Neu coins benefit)

Hisoka

TF Ace
Seeing so many people still interested in this card proves that HSBC Cashback is very underrated.

Just because it has high annual fees compared to other cards, people don’t realise that it has much wider array of Cashback. Online food, dining, groceries and what not. 10% Cashback straight into statement.

Prime Carlsen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Seeing so many people still interested in this card proves that HSBC Cashback is very underrated.

Just because it has high annual fees compared to other cards, people don’t realise that it has much wider array of Cashback. Online food, dining, groceries and what not. 10% Cashback straight into statement.

Direct into statements is always better. Reward points or cashback in 'wallets' also reduces the overall returns.

I need to look into this card's details. Sounds like a good one to hold.

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I believe the cashback associated with this card will be linked to the mobile number of the card holder.
If that's true, the swiggy one membership may be priced higher for such members in future. Today also the one membership charges are different for different customers.
Those using multiple accounts may find discounted membership in some other account and this card may not be of any value.
This is one area where the bank/swiggy can control profits.
Am I correct in understanding?

In comparison, Cards like tata neu can be used by anyone as there are no Neupass membership charges (for default Neu coins benefit)
Possible. We'll just close the card if that happens won't we.

We love the game and we will win the game no matter what happens. Thou banks shall not profit off us.

UdayTr

TF Buzz
I opted for the paid HDFC Swiggy card just last month from hdfc portal.
But now in my swiggy app it is showing ltf for me. I asked hdfc support and they said it's not ltf card so probably a bug from swiggy end, sad. Unless I'm the lucky one who would be later made ltf.
1000013023.jpg

dexter_greycells

TF Premier
No harm in keeping LTF card. You never know when you need it.
Despite being on TF, I have a different mindset.
Even LTF cards require maintenance (emails, calls, messages, monthly statements, address changes, card renewal etc).
Also, the more cards one has, higher is the effort to figure out which to use for a given transaction. I personally believe no sane individual should have more than a handful (that is 5!) and 3 is the optimum.